Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Jubooyinka Picture Thread

this thread is dedicated to highlighting the beauty of juboonyinka. it's not a political thread so keep the BS out of it, ma garateen.:mad:

BJahPx9CIAAywDO.jpg:large

shores of Ras Kamboni, near kenyan border.

:cool:

Cambuulo iyo bun;970851 wrote:
Waraaa shabelle aint part of jubboyinka ina lilaaah

what are you talking about? :confused:

inaar, a HAG supremacist like you.....is very much likely to distort the political reality on the ground. kulaaha Lower Shabelle region is not part of the Jubooyinka. you're burn toast, ma garatay? y'all lost credibility a long time ago.

Alpha Blondy;970828 wrote:
tumblr_mm3c77SNdM1snu7yfo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mm3c77SNdM1snu7yfo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_mm3c77SNdM1snu7yfo2_1280.jpg

Lower Shabelle region

im talking bout this.

Jubbooyinka consists of Jubadda Hoose and Jubbada dhexe, sida ulaa sooco aryaahee, xeyraankaa tahay maxaan dhahaa!! :D

Cambuulo iyo bun;970863 wrote:
im talking bout this.

Jubbooyinka consists of Jubadda Hoose and Jubbada dhexe, sida ulaa sooco aryaahee, xeyraankaa tahay maxaan dhahaa!!
:D

loooooooooool. Cambuulo sxb did you hear this Qowdhan who came to Holland to claim asylum and he lied to the immigration authorities that he was from xamar, the immigration officer interviewed him and asked him where does the river cut through Xamar, he replied (without hesitation) "in the middle of the city" and added, "and I come from the west bank".;)

Safferz   

Cambuulo iyo bun;970863 wrote:
im talking bout this.

Jubbooyinka consists of Jubadda Hoose and Jubbada dhexe, sida ulaa sooco aryaahee, xeyraankaa tahay maxaan dhahaa!!

Administrative regions ("Lower Shabelle" is one) vs. actual physical features (the lower part of the Shabelle river, which geographically speaking IS in Jubaland) -- you're not in disagreement, you're just speaking of different things. Naga daa this HAG riwaayad :mad:

600px-Jubbarivermap.png

large_administrative_map_of_somalia.jpg

** the latter not the best map but it illustrates the administrative districts we're discussing, ee sida ula soco.

Safferz   

Cambuulo iyo bun;970872 wrote:
saffz lower shabelle (the region) is
NOT
part of the Jubba's.
:P

I didn't say that, I said Lower Shabelle is an administrative region that is *not* part of the Jubbas, however the lower part of the Shabelle river, physically speaking, *is*. Riwaayada naga daaf dee, I will not stand for this HAG erasure :P

Safferz;970874 wrote:
I didn't say that, I said Lower Shabelle is an administrative region that is *not* part of the Jubba's, however the lower part of the Shabelle river, physically speaking, *is*. Riwaayada naga daaf dee, I will not stand for this HAG erasure

Im starting to think your arguing for the sake of argument balse "If HAG giveth, then HAG can taketh away" - Book of Hagiticus [1:21] sidaa ulaa sooco!! :cool::P

Safferz   

Cambuulo iyo bun;970875 wrote:
Im starting to think your arguing for the sake of argument balse
"If HAG giveth, then HAG can taketh away" - Book of Hagiticus [1:21]
sidaa ulaa sooco!! :cool:

:D :D :D

But seriously though, the Shabelle rolls into the Jubba river big time, there's no argument about that dee.

Safferz;970876 wrote:

But seriously though, the Shabelle rolls into the Jubba river big time, there's no argument about that dee.

LOL there never was a argument about that!! :D

faruurow maxaa Jubooyinka ku geeyey? faduul walaaltinimo, ma istidhi :D

ileen dadkaani weey is garanayan. sidi Prof. Ahmed Ismail Samatar ayee ii soo tufeen. :D

Cambuulo iyo bun;970872 wrote:
saffz lower shabelle (the region) is
NOT
part of the Jubba's.

cafwan. i have done some research and you were right, inaar. congratulations for your information. :)