Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

Jubbaland Honourable President Arrives In Puntland. PICS AUDIO

*ANWAR*;967166 wrote:
THERE will be no war ... We the new HAG are too smart for that, we will just take over the economy and the rest will fall into place

You can have your night vision goggles and other toys if you like

Too smart :D

You had to pledge to not destroy and protect the street lights. Go look in the politics forum for that thread.

GAROODI   

malistar2012;967095 wrote:
Garoodi

HAG so far respecting the FG mandate or else this Jubbaland Fiasco would of have been history ..........Caagdheers are no Much for Hag in kismaayo ........... HAG had a lot of Respect for Caagdheers but thats over know.

Og lot are being used by the pirates to gain leverage over hag politically its their last card. Kismayo issue has to be resolved because here in SL we know how pirates operate and if they move we show them how to stay still they need that down south. Hag are majority and the economic power house of the south what you lack is a mamul from Galkacyo to the Kenyan border followed by a port in Hobyo then it's check mate for these pirates and their Kenyan dependence.

Odey   

malistar2012;967041 wrote:
The Crusade against Non kblax clans will bee seen as new civil war ...... Puntland and Kilin 5 should stop interfering In jubbaland . we are know hearing they are sending troops to the region this is a sign of land grabbing and aggression against the none Kblx clans . This road will take us back to all out war soon ......... Modaba will be his own downfall if he things he can scared HAG community by visiting Puntland ,Killing 5 and Katuum.

Darn!, it looks like they let you out before you finished your course!. Sxb i am still running classes that can help you finish the modules you missed, particularly the ones on "qabiil". If you cant understand what I mean, then my finishing school is a must!

^

I guess the confusion inside Malistar's head is all you fault, eh? :D

Quote of the day:

"This Pic alone is sign of war to The HAG community" by Malistar

:D:D:D