Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

387,532,24 youths are unemployed in Puntland

Saalax   

The unemployment to population ratio in Puntland which has one of the smallest populations in Somalia according to

UNDP.

Population of Puntland according to the UNDP.

Bari - 367,638

Nugaal - 145,341

Northern Mudug - 1/2 of Galkayo - 68,833 , Jariibaan - 38,207 , Galdogob - 40,433.

Total population of Puntland - 625,052.5

BkUUfs9.jpg

Youth unemployment rate in Puntland - 62% percent , 62% as a percentage of 625,052 = 387,532,24

387,532,24 Puntland youths are unemployed.

2h6ynh0.jpg

Saalax   

My point is don't point fingers when 387,532,24 of your youth out of 625,052. Hopefully this will be a lesson to the extremists like Che and others.

Saalax   

A moron calling out realists kk. Just worry about your Al shabab leaders and which one will give themselves up next.

Saalax   

This thread is for pure educational purposes, where do you see the insults or provoking. Just giving a reality pill to sleep with for some of the kids running around here.

Odey   

My question is this- exactly what do these morons consider as. "Somalia" based on this graph?. Do they even know that all these regipns are

"Somalia".? I doubt the authenticity of this graph and indeed the entire supposed report. Besides I know UNDP and they wouldnt write such a

report, the styling, factual reporting is all off.

Saalax- next time you want to put together your own report- at least try and make it believable!

Dr_Osman   

Salax didn't even get the facts right. The over-all unemployment rate is 47% in Puntland. Its 62% for youth 14-29. Most youths are in school till 20 so it's even lower. But the over-all is 47%. How does he explain 70% over-all poverty in Somaliland. 7 in 10 of his ina adeers can't buy a cup shax. As for the undp stat on puntland. Galkayo 137k and bosaso 164k lol. What's there to refute, it refutes itself

Dr_Osman   

Salax, the real population census is coming out supported by facts. Were talking a comprehensive census. Satellite imagery, nomad counts, city counts, housing count, family count, watering point counts and all of that will be combined to give the most accurate figures to represent Somalia.

It is using so many measurable tools and combing it together to give an estimate, it will be hard to refute. Guess who was crying it wasn't a puntland minister I can assure you of that

Illyria   

O no, caught red-handed. indha adakaa, ileyn ceeb looma dhinto.

we knew the secessionists were known for their 'tookh' and 'xayeysiis' and 'buunbuunin' where there is none, but when did they start fabricating facts and manipulating public records? I guess they have been bitten by the Ceelgaab bug. wow!

And by the way, Boosaaso alone has half a million people, if not more.

And one more correction. you have been lied to, Galkacyo is not divided into two halves. over 90% of the city is predominantly resided by Puntland, and I am being generous there.

oa817d.jpg

These tit-for-tat threads need to stop. You people are fighting over who has the best Tuulo. There was a day when we used to beef South Africa and Egypt over who had the biggest/strongest army and now we're talking about sand dunes.

Now they'll get angry and post a pic of a mall in the middle of the desert, or a hospital with three beds.