Sign in to follow this  
ANWAR

A powerful speech by the future President of Somalia

Maqane   

Tarzan wuxuu ku haboonyahay in laga dhigo wasiirka Difaaca hadduu wax barashadiisa sii wato isaga oo weli Mayor ah. Waxaa laga garan karaa erayadiisa iyo ruuxaantiisa inay dhinaca luqada Soomaaliga ku adagtahay classicaly speaking, laakiin waxaa taas ka fiican nin qalbigiisa ka hadlaya oo wadani ah, taas su"aal kuma jirto inuu Tarzan arrintaa u qalmo. Marka uma maleeynayo inuu Tarzan u qalmo Madaxwaynenimo, sabata oo ah waa ma nexe, qatarbuuna gelin karaa wadanka. LoooL :D

Tarzan aaway?

Waa i kan.

Godane soo qabo

Waa igu ballan.

Marqaati aaway?

LOL

Hahaha , lol @ Leather Baac ..3 boqol iyo ..Ummad aan Istakiin samaysan karin oo islawayn, funny but true.

Thanks for sharing this @Anwar

Maqane   

i'm now watching the full speech by Tarzan live on SNTV :D Walaahi dhiigaa i kacaya.

I'll post it later!

Marksman   

Isn't this the guy who introduced Sharia police that go to the beaches to see if people are too 'friendly'. A la Iran.

And he incited hatred between locals and diaspora. The guy is a populist.

^not to mention the fact that he hasn't done much in the capital that he has been running for years now. Fella can talk the talk, but can't walk it. Isagoo kale waa Af-miinshaar.

ANWAR   

Dhagax-Tuur;966533 wrote:
^not to mention the fact that he hasn't done much in the capital that he has been running for years now. Fella can talk the talk, but can't walk it. Isagoo kale waa Af-miinshaar.

Says a person who as done nothing for Somalia,

It's really, really, really depressing to know that there isn't even ONE person that could be come a future strong president in Somalia, not from the islamists, not from the secular groups, nope. Nobody. Nada. zilch.