Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Stay on your side!

uchi   

Isn't the girl in the middle the one from the video?

Honestly are they not nationals in the country they have studied in? What is the deal with the flag?

^ Same thing I'm wondering. This isn't an 'accomplishment' of their country of origin. They grew up/studied in the west, sponsored by western governments and will most likely work for western companies.

It's not that they are foreign students.

They are still strongly attached to the homeland that is good, one day we will all return to the mother land and live in our motherland. And if they dont they should still know their ancestral Home land its part of their identity.

That's what Pakistanis said when they came here generations back. They are still here. And they had a 'normal' economy there and could life a good-very good life there.

Somalis are nomads Pakistanis are not , Somalis will move from north America to an exotic place maybe in South America. One thing i like about Somalis we do not assimilate i know some of my closest family members used to live and work in Saudi Arabia in the late 40s and 50s. But they never changed their ways. Eventually they all returned it depends now Arabia is closer to Home North America is further. But Some how Somalis will always return back home. Somalis are now scattered all over the world because of the war and it is good our youth are now educated and can give back to their communities. One day i am sure a percentage of them will return all that needs to happen is peace and stability and the economy to start thriving And than i am certain many will return.