Sign in to follow this  
AUN

A Doctor and his patient

AUN   

An 80 year old man is having his annual checkup.

The doctor asks him how he's feeling?

"I've never felt better," he replies. "I've got an

eighteen year old bride who's pregnant with my

child! What do you think about that?"

The doctor considers this for a moment, then says,

"Well, let me tell you a story. I know a guy who's

an avid hunter. He never misses a season. But one day he's in a bit of a hurry and he accidently grabs his umbrella instead of his gun. So he's walking in the woods near the creek, and suddenly he spots a beaver in some brush in front of him. He raises up his umbrella , points it at the beaver and squeezes the handle. BAM! The beaver drops dead in front of him." "Thats impossible!" said the old man in disbelief,"someone else must have shot the beaver!" "Bingo!" says the doctor....

loooooool bro that is funny "I've got an

eighteen year old bride who's pregnant with my

child! What do you think about that?" that is every funny. bro let me share with you another funny story, i read a somewhere. anyways they call it Get a Hot Mama...................................

Get a Hot Mama

A 87 year-old man went to the doctor to get a physical.

A few days later, the doctor saw the man walking down the street with a gorgeous young lady on his arm.

A couple of days later, when the old man had an appointment with the doctor again, the doctor said, "You're really doing great, aren't you?"

The man replied, "Just doing what you said doctor, "Get a hot mama and be cheerful." :D:D

The doctor said, "I didn't say that!...

I said you have got a heart murmur. Be careful!"

hahaha men can't live without women....Seriously .. :D

AUN   

That was funny!! Look at this also

Choosing a Wife

There is a man who has three girlfriends, but he does not know which one to marry. So he decides to give each one $5000 and see how each of them spends it.

The first one goes out and gets a total makeover with the money. She gets new clothes, a new hairdo, manicure, pedicure, the works, and tells the man, "I spent the money so I could look pretty for you, because I love you so much."

The second one went out and bought new golf clubs, a CD player, a television and a stereo and gives them to the man. She says, "I bought these gifts for you with the money because I love you so much."

The third one takes the $5000 and invests it in the stock market, doubles her investment, returns the $5000 to the man and reinvests the rest. She says, "I am investing the rest of the money for our future because I love you so much."

The man thought long and hard about how each of the women spent the money. He finally decided to marry the one with the biggest tits.