Sign in to follow this  
Taleexi

Somalis

tutu   

Touched a raw nerve eh! Is that why you all hyped up?

Cabaadayso? Riled up and going for a quick exit, miyaa sheekadu. Waan kaa qaleynayaa, marka.

Haatu   

Sxb, I wrote that because I was shocked at your cabaad in the earlier post. I didn't realise people could react like that after losing an argument :D Sore loser baad tahey :D

tutu   

Hehe..Lost? What debate have I lost? You hardly grasp, isn't it? No wonder you find yourself in High school at your age!

Could you act as the 30 yr old you are when you're in SOL, please;)

Haatu   

It's there for all to see how Chimera put you in your place only for you to come up with lame excuses like:

Poor me for not following that derelict and God forsaken land that I've nothing but cultural affiliation with.

Sore loser indeed :D

tutu   

Hehe..Is that all? See, I've advised you to stay away with your dregs as you only grasp little. Not following Somalia's issues has now become a scale to determine debates, eh?

FYI I had doubts and only asked about his comparison of Kenya and Uganda's green fields to that of Somalia. YOU were on the same page and even doubted his sanity as shown below. He substantiated his claims as asked, though with loads of emotions.

Haatu;960914 wrote:
I think Chimera means more greener as in sq miles?
But then again Uganda is all green. Chimera, what are you smoking?
:D

There you go 'teenage boy'. Simple minds.

Haatu   

Yes I too doubted, but I didn't throw a tantrum and curse everything Somali (from Somalia) when he explained himself like you did. And you're still at it now. Take a breath waryaa, don't do anything irrational in your rage.

tutu   

Haatu;961519 wrote:
Yes I too doubted
, but I didn't throw a tantrum and curse everything Somali (from Somalia) when he explained himself like you did. And you're still at it now. Take a breath waryaa, don't do anything irrational in your rage.

Caught you, eh? So you see how simple-minded you can be. Contradicting your own stand and coming round as if you've had a different view. The old adage of 'engaging your brain cells before you speak' suits you here, sxb:)

My 'tantrum' was of a deserving nature to his 'tantrum' of a reply. Haddaad wax fahmeyso.