Sign in to follow this  
GaadhHaye

SOMALIA: Memorandum on the Key Issues that Threaten the Political Stability in Somalia

Somalia   

Not at all, but that isn't the case either way.

What we are discussing here is whether or not there was some sort of state system which mimicked governance, this would make any case legitimate in secession terms. Sadly in your case, you didn't even rule yourselves let alone others like Keenadiid for example, if I recall the Ottomans were also there, no wonder you make foreigners feel right at home in the secessionist region. it's the nostalgia you are looking for. :D

There are other many states such as Mogadishan and Ajuuraa.n, this isn't just a secessionist tale, actually it isn't a secessionist tale at all, cause you can't relate before the British.

Ruled your self well we had our sultans doing the ruling collecting tax from the people and we had sharia law. The ottomans were just giving assistance and that was very much welcome especially in seylac in the early 19 century the same way they were giving assistance to the previous admins there and sultanates walashma and adal. Legitimate case for secession in what world do you live Somaliland was never part of Somalia not before 1884 and not during colonialism.. This guy is telling me he has a case because he ruled his own sub clan this is just hilarious your elders ruled their own sub clan. They didn't even rule the maakhir clan, seriously the buglanders are confused when it comes to history the italians came and gave u protection and ammunition and you attacked the clans in southern galkacyo. Later the Italians deported the sultan and abolished your protectorate treaty. This was not statehood or governance.

Somalia   

I know lying is part of your trait, so I won't respond to your hijacking nor your silly version of history. Italians armed to take over south Galkacyo people, the notion is just retarded so it's not worth responding too but I am not surprised Xaaji, that I am not, as a secessionist I expect this kind of behaviour. :D

Laangaabs sucking off others histories should be punishable by law, the great Adal Sultanate, Ifat, the dynasty, next you will tell me Ahmed Gurey was a Somalilander, there's no end to your ludicrous claims.

Check out this site: http://www.puntite.com and also http://www.operationoverload.wordpress.com for southern independent states.

i see on puntite pirates wearing Arab clothing what does that proof that your leaders were not italian subjects

Ofcourse Ahmed ibrahim guray was a Somalilander who else born and bred in Zeila. We for sure know that the pirates never took part of the Jihaad against the Abyssinians.

Somalilanders ruled their land before colonialism during midevil times heck even a Somalilander in the 13 century ruled Mogadishu

And now pirates are saying they have a history because they were italian subjects :D thus are different than their brothers in the far south.