Sign in to follow this  
Mad_Mullah

Somali armed convoys in South Africa after Somali gets chased into field and killed

Tallaabo   

burahadeer;957619 wrote:
No win situation, they have to evacuate .

Actually they should join forces with the other Muslims in the country (I can see some Arabs in the video:D) and wipe out the South African gangs from the Townships. I am sure the immoral thugs with resort to hiding in fox holes when they sense the tide has turned against them.

Somalis are probably the peoples with the lowst IQ anywhere in the whole wide world, how many murders will be enough for sanity to get through to their thick skulls. you can't do business in a jungle, its not worth it. people do research and have fore-planning but these thoughtless drones keep doing the same shidh all over ad nauseaum. lord help us, as schiller said: "Against ********* the gods themselves contend in vain"

I was reminded about the Red sea crossings to Yemen and the horrific almost never ending capsizings and drowning of migrants a while back. they all knew the dangers but they insisted on walking towards death's jaws.