Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

Can you find Abtigiis in this picture?

NGONGE   

Alpha Blondy;956853 wrote:
^bal tan eega....

when have you seen me sit down, inaar?

Your memory is rubbish warya. I vividly remember the day and the place. I even remember you were wearing a white shirt with the two top buttons undone. There was a bulge in your back pocket but I'm not sure if it were a wallet or something else. Ma wadaa? You had presence as you stood there and shook my hand. But once you got in the car and sat down, you slouched. Unlike you however, I never were vulgar enough to point and say bal tan eega! :D

LOL@NG,

the date was 17th of April 2012. the place was outside Imperial Hotel. i was wearing a light pink shirt. only 1 button was undone. there was no bulge in my pocket. i was carrying a wad of 50,000SLSH. as we departed, i went into shop next to imperial hotel. you and NORF drove off in a white crown. by the time, i left the shop, y'all were gone ee sida uula soco. NORF can verify this, haddu rabo.:P balse, i will never forget the vulgarity of your ciyaal caasir aloofness, particularly, as you sat in the passenger seat of NORF's car and spoke to me from inside the car. can y'all believe that? where you trying to prove a point, inaar?

ruunti, this nicety-nice persona is nothing like loox-like NG, i met in the nation's capital. :P

^ naga daa the double-entranres and what-have-yous, ma garatey, inaar?

the peanut-sized brains that populate these boards might just interpret that how they like...:P