Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Somalia: Sliding Back to “Political Conflict” by Design, Faysal Rooble Delivers Again

http://d383x9er2dcb4o.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Somalia-Sliding-Back-to-_Political-Conflict_.pdf

President Hassan, off all previous leaders, showed no interest in either the weight of past history or any form of national reconciliation. A non-policy policy of “forget and forgive” is all that he can offer, while undermining sincere efforts by the people of Jubbaland.

......To be sure, there is no constitutional mandate that authorizes the Mogadishu administration to form any of the content and/or form of a pending or an already existing state in the Somali Federal System. The people without any outside manipulation have the say to form their own government. As America’s forefathers would say, it is the yeoman that is the ultimate arbiter of the nature of their local governance.

nuune   

^^ lool I can see the PDF link anyway, which has the author name and website, that is enough for me.

The building blocks(experienced Cabinet Ministers & Advisors) is what the government needs right now.

warsamaale;956717 wrote:
ponder what ? big foots did more damage than USC ever did in kismayo and killed their fellow D's in their hundreds. naga da dee

^^That is not true. What happened in Kismayo between Morgan, Jees and Barre was akin to what happened between Cadde and Cabdullaahi Yusuf near Qardho :D

lol@ source it before nuune goes mental

Everywhere you clan rules or is in the majority, dhulmi iyo cawaanimo is not far away, the same shit happend to me in NFD when one your tribesmen snitched on me while i was renting his lodge, for gods sakes, Kilinka shanaad god don't mention it and as i mentioned above, several of my uncles were killed in cold blood infront of their children( i swear ) by your clansmen, by the way all were university graduates. they were in alliance with the HAG. so i have low opinion of your people and i wish your JL projects burns to the ground. :mad:

Xiin, please let's be civil ok, i did not even address you ee isku xishood. just because the truth goes against your illusory narrative of pan D solidarity don't put people down. everything i said is true.

Guess who was most helpful to the refugees in NFD, the HAG clans. the OG were the most treacherous and spiteful towards newly arrived people. ask any one that, no one went to Kilinka 5'aad because they know those cawaan will hand them over to the ethiopian police, they still do to people who visit. so in a funny way my interests and those of the HAG coincide here. down with these fake D solidarity you and xiin are putting on.

:D :D @warsamaale

We hear you bro, you're against Jubbaland for political reasons. You don't have to kill your uncles to achieve that :D

Just sayin'

What political reasons ? lets make JL free from clan administrations, the best idea for every clan for in the long run. horta what is the composition of the army ?

That is not the point, the point is your clan is unfit to lead anything, anywhere, you don't have the capacities upstairs. ma garatay

I am the one leading you, you have no brains to lead even a cat, ma garaty. you can't create anything,kenyatta and a few pirates are setting up this project. ur people are nothing, know your place waryaa. :D

Perhaps your clan should stick to what they do best: teaching quran and roughing it out in mosques ;), naagaha quraanka saara. this government thing is too complex for you pea brains apophis