Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

PICTURES _ First Modern Somali Bank Opens in Puntland

Mooge   

Safferz, the tiles are the easiest way to make it look like a modern building africa way. They use the best resources they have.

04_01_13_web.jpg

Safferz   

Mooge;956240 wrote:
Safferz, the tiles are the easiest way to make it look like a modern building africa way. They use the best resources they have.

I'm not convinced that's true, it seems to be a stylistic choice in Somali cities. They like the look, which is what baffles me.

Mooge   

saffy, construction industry in somalia is not that good of an industry skill wise. we lack the skills and modern technology to build great modern buildings. but we are getting there. this Iftin Bank project is good development so far.

Ibtisam   

Is it a bank or a Xawal? IF a bank who is it regulated by and who guarantees my monies? I recongise two former Londoners in the pictures I wonder if they have shares or customers. hmmm

I hate the bathroom look on buildings which seems to be the new trend these last 6 months- please let it pass!