Sign in to follow this  
Blessed

It's time to face sexual abuse in the white community...

Blessed   

Every day across Britain, it seems, there's a new and horrific revelation of sexual abuse: last week we had the guilty plea of veteran TV presenter Stuart Hall, who confessed to 14 cases of indecent assault against 13 girls, the youngest only nine years old.

Days earlier the possible scale of child abuse in north Wales children's homes was revealed. We now know there were 140 allegations of historical abuse between 1963 and 1992. A total of 84 suspected offenders have been named, and it's claimed the abuse took place across 18 children's homes.

But after the shock has subsided and we have time to reflect on these revolting crimes, the main question in most reasonable people's minds must surely be: what is it about white people that makes them do this?

More:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2013/may/06/sexual-abuse-in-white-community

Also related:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2012/jul/22/how-racism-takes-root

D.O.C   

Had those guys who killed the soldier were not muslims, everything would be fine by this morning. Inaar UK is transforming to muslims. They predicting in 2055 the Muslim community in UK will be hitting at 20-25%. They have reason to panic.

Tallaabo   

D.O.C;953883 wrote:
Had those guys who killed the soldier were not muslims, everything would be fine by this morning. Inaar UK is transforming to muslims. They predicting in 2055 the Muslim community in UK will be hitting at 20-25%. They have reason to panic.

Other than our deluded, dishonest, treacherous, ungrateful, and failing Muslim community members who else would murder a British soldier in his own country? We should look at ourselves in the mirror and admit we have a major problem in our community in this country.

D.O.C   

Inaar who you referring to us? Ma shicibka mise masuulinyiinta muslimka ah. Ordinary Muslims can't do nothing in non Muslim country, however it's to blame Muslim government for not stepping out from their hiding shell and fight for marginalised muslims all around world. Waxan ilaahay baa wada, yaan lagu danbaabin.

Tallaabo   

D.O.C;953888 wrote:
Inaar who you referring to us? Ma shicibka mise masuulinyiinta muslimka ah. Ordinary Muslims can't do nothing in non Muslim country, however it's to blame Muslim government for not stepping out from their hiding shell and fight for marginalised muslims all around world.
Waxan ilaahay baa wada, yaan lagu danbaabin

I am referring to the Muslim people living in the UK, you, me, Mr Omar, Ali, and Warfaa on the street. We are the once who get radicalised because we sit like ducks and listen to any nonsense preached from the pulpit. The Muslim governments in the third world have nothing to do with what is happening here in the UK. Let us not point fingers and blame others for our own problems.

And the highlighted statement is a typical excuse to bury our heads in the sand.

D.O.C   

Tallaabo;953892 wrote:
I am referring to the Muslim people living in the UK, you, me, Mr Omar, Ali, and Warfaa on the street. We are the once who get radicalised because we sit like ducks and listen to any nonsense preached from the pulpit. The Muslim governments in the third world have nothing to do with what is happening here in the UK. Let us not point fingers and blame others for our own problems.

And the highlighted statement is a typical excuse to bury our heads in the sand.

Inaar you can't generalised few (non used to be practicing) who committed a terrible crime for whole Muslim community. I am hearing from my friend this criminal guy who killed the soldier was in process to learn how to pray correctly and was a Muslim for short time, what does he know about muslim apart from caadifad? You can't tame all the cats in bush brother.

Tallaabo   

Apophis;953893 wrote:
for one. They even killed a soldier in

The IRA did not cling on to a British passport and wanted nothing to do with the United Kingdom. They wanted to free the whle of Ireland from the British and were fighting the British forcess in Northern Ireland. Apples and oranges:eek:

Tallaabo   

D.O.C;953895 wrote:
Inaar you can't generalised few (non used to be practicing) who committed a terrible crime for whole Muslim community. I am hearing from my friend this criminal guy who killed the soldier was in process to learn how to pray correctly and was a Muslim for short time, what does he know about muslim apart from caadifad? You can't tame all the cats in bush brother.

What about the thousands of British Pakistani men and the countless useless Somalis in the radars of the MI5 and MI6?

D.O.C   

Tallaabo the intension for the perpetrator are exactly the same (IRA and Islamists). Before this guy killed the he clearly said, get out from Muslim country and that is what IRA used to say.

D.O.C   

Tallaabo;953900 wrote:
What about the thousands of British Pakistani men and the countless useless Somalis in the radars of the MI5 and MI6
?

What about theses muslims? Is it their own fault MI5 and 6 to monitor their moment?

Tallaabo   

Apophis;953901 wrote:
But the Woolwich attackers were British born and were not "clinging" to a British passport. You must not let 24hr news hysteria cloud your objectivity.

The nut who was talking to the camera clearly said "our" troops. No self respecting IRA fighter would say that whilst fighting British forces. I am as sure if tomorrow all the British troops withdrew from the Middle East and Afghanistan, these nuters would go nowhere but would fight tooth and nails in the courts against deportation like the lunatic Abu Qatada. The IRA members would gladly hand in their British Passports (if they even have it) in exchange for an Irish one. Which Somalis or Nigerians nutter would do that?

Tallaabo   

D.O.C;953903 wrote:
What about theses muslims?
Is it their own fault MI5 and 6 to monitor their moment
?

Yes it is their fault. The security services don't waste their time and resources. They can't afford to do that.

Blessed   

NGONGE;953886 wrote:
What are you up to, ayeeyo?
:D

fodder, dear.. :D ra'yik?

I agree with Apophis, Tallaabo you're making gross generalisations here.