Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

VOA secures first interview with Jubbaland President-elect Barre Adan Shire

Jacpher   

^So when did Hiraale attended the conference, met the delegates or put his name of the presidential candidate list? I'm asking a serious question here if you have an answer to it.

Jacpher;950362 wrote:
Macalinka: Right because Barre got the best record of running the city than others. Think before answering that.

Xiin, Barre is gambling on Hassan's presidency. The SFG will be the biggest loser of this comes to an ugly war.

Actually AMISOM is looking for him. Gedo boys should call the PM to save Barre $$$.

Gabbal, don't get mad at Kenya, they are doing what Ugadans are doing, ensure rule of law and help good governance to take root :D

Dabrow   

Xiin: you are confusing president barre with the kenyan stooge madoobe. Barre is in his city and building his state. If kenyan shoshiners can touch him they would have tried long time ago. They know the aftermatch.

Jacpher   

xiinfaniin: That's good news coming out of the city. Someone has to be responsible to keep the peace especially when former warlord that brutalized the city are thinking hijacking the peace.

Dabrow & Gabal: No answer to my question as to when Hiiraale got to be a presidential candidate?

we disagree on this, Dabrow.

To me Barre is an irresponsible warlord who must be removed from the city. Remember I defended his arrival as a citizen. As a warlord though no one can tolerate him awoowe.

I already said feeds are coming in that point to that direction ---his removal