Sign in to follow this  
Mad_Mullah

Xamar won't come back (as it used to be)

That's a fact.

For now, Xamar is not the capital of Somali people but the capital of one tribe.

Somalilanders = Hargeisa

Norther Tribes = Garowe

Southern Tribes = Kismaayo

They used to live in Mogadishu but after the civil war they left, and their houses got taken by the locals.

Let me give you an example.

If your wife cheated on you, would you forgive her? Let's say you did, would you trust her?

What will happen when the people of Xamar decide to chimp out again and start slaughtering the minority tribes?

Somalia should split up, and if capable maybe in the future join together like the UAE.

Somaliland

Puntland

Jubbaland

Somalia

STOIC   

If my wife cheated on me I will first figured it out how I merited this blow? If this could happen, and it did happen to people before, then I think forgiveness will be in order... I will move to rebuild myself and perhaps who knows I might not be as lost as you might think. I don't expect my life to be without bumps. I will ache in a way to find out how in the world did she thought I was not the young attractive man I was before. I will figure out why she decide to press her skin against another man...I can only be what I am capable of being at that is a mere human who will die anytime and Someone else will be ready to take my place and that could be bosaaso, Hargeisa' or kismaayo...now who was cheating on me?

Jacpher   

I think Muqdisho will be much better and has better days ahead. Regardless of clan/tribal city/state, Somalis are strong enough to overcome all that divides them today and will build better country tomorrow. Muqdisho will always be a huge central hub for all Somalis. Enough with the la la lands and the dissection of this beautiful qaalin of us.

STOIC   

Alpha, who is talking about cheating woman..thought we were talking about Mogadishu cheating..now come back with some attention seeking comeback

Jacpher;949802 wrote:
I think Muqdisho will be much better and has better days ahead. Regardless of clan/tribal city/state, Somalis are strong enough to overcome all that divides them today and will build better country tomorrow. Muqdisho will always be a huge central hub for all Somalis. Enough with the la la lands and the dissection of this beautiful qaalin of us.

Been baad isku sheegeysa Somalis cannot unite they were never united and they will never unite the past 22 years is the evidence.

Nor can Somalis overcome their problem Somalis love running away from their problems.

Mogadishu today belongs to one tribe not that is bad , but maybe that tribe can bring the city back to its glory if the city remains peaceful.

If my wife cheated on me I will first figured it out how I merited this blow? If this could happen, and it did happen to people before, then I think forgiveness will be in order...

^ you were, inaar.

perhaps, you failed to communicate that loosely constructed and ramshackle analogy of yours?

Jacpher;949802 wrote:

+1

Jacpher;949802 wrote:

Yeah, because the last twenty years really proved that right? If you were talking about Somalilanders, you could bIe right? But I'll tell you know, the people will turn against the government within two years like with Sharif.

Mad mullah the jubbaland drama between the government and the those in support of the conference should tell you where Somali stands. If you have to understand the Somali political culture and the way they govern themselves you just have to return before the Colonialists set foot on the Somali peninsula. Were we one nation governed from one place. The thing is although we share the same language and culture to some extend.Yet people were as divided as they are now.the Somali union lasted for 30 years and the last 10 years of the union were a living hell and and there were constant wars. The only reason why Somalis were united for that period was because there was a stronger force a strong military. The moment the Military institution collapsed every one went back to his own roots. The day Hassan was elected we already knew his prime minister and what tribe he would be from and the moment he was elected we knew his opponents. Somalis it will take years for them to develop some sort of Nationalism and statehood.