Sign in to follow this  
PCW

Dahabshiil The Somali Company Is Bankrupt!

PCW   

i got it from cnn.com/africa

-----Dahabshiil The Somali Company Is Bankrupt!---

-----Monday October 28th, 2002--------------------

Dahabshiil The Somali Company Is Bankrupt!

In a move that comes as no surprise to anyone, Dahabshiil The Somali Company has filed for chapter 11 bankruptcy protection. The company is reportedly losing 1.4 Billion dollars for every hour it keeps it's doors open.

Luckily for Dahabshiil The Somali Company , many of the company's employees have already jumped to their death. There have been reports, however, of several surviving departments banding together to publicly defecate on the CEO's desk.

Dahabshiil The Somali Company is currently auctioning it's assets off via Ebay. The CFO has come up with an ingenious "penny-for-a-pound" pricing method to determine the auction price of Dahabshiil The Somali Company 's valuable intellectual property.

We asked a top financial analyst from the firm Dewy, Screwem, and Howw, what he thought of Dahabshiil The Somali Company 's situation, he had this to say:

"I've reviewed Dahabshiil The Somali Company 's financials and I believe their best option is to start investing heavily in Vaseline. As for the stockholders, my advice is to find the nearest gas oven, stick your head in, and breath deeply

may god help them.

Well ain't that simlpy sad......i mean hows my kids and husband gonna get the money now, i guess western union can pull some strings and deliever the money.......mmmmm maybe fedX......can't talk ppl i have to find ways to go wire the money.

But on a serious tip thats real awful i hope they can recover and come back strong.....cuz i know mad heads that use that company.

Godbless