Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Ahmed Godane in Hargeysa?

Carafaat   

oba hiloowlow;946603 wrote:
maybe your right but a reer waqooyi guy from Caynabo told me this

Ask that guy what happned to his Boqor Buurmadoow last year or Supreme Sultan Mahamed, or Sultan Raabi. :D

Tallaabo dee he said if Godane would start a conflict the clans in SL would attack his sub clan and blame them its a very group oriented society compared to the south.. Marka godane cant afford to create problems in SL cause nobody is willing to protect him..

lol@arafaat

Tallaabo   

Yes clan influence and support is there in Somaliland and will be there for the foreseeable future but if there is an issue the national government is interested in it will always get its way regardless of which clan is against it. Unlike Somalia, the national government in Somaliland is very well established and is now too powerful for the clans.

Carafaat   

Oba, I was in Hargeysa when Al Shabaab killed more then 30 people in 3 suicide attacks. Two people I knew who were killed in that explosion where both from Godane's sub-clan. These attacks created a shock throughout society and the extra security measures that were tacken back then, a still in force today. One of newspapers publiched a list of all Al Shabaab supporters that are in jail and their respective sub-clans, I can tell you that no signle sub-clan is missing from that list. No clan that can protect those who attack innocent people in these vicious attacks.

No one is above the law Boqr raabi is still in jail Suldaan Maxammad was behind bars many times. Mujahid Maxammad xaashi one of the co founders of the SNM spend time in jail. No one is above the law not even the Amiir.

Carafaat;946613 wrote:
Oba, I was in Hargeysa when Al Shabaab killed more then 30 people in 3 suicide attacks. Two people I knew who were killed in that explosion where both from Godane's sub-clan. These attacks created a shock throughout society and the extra security measures that were tacken back then, a still in force today. One of newspapers publiched a list of all Al Shabaab supporters that are in jail and their respective sub-clans, I can tell you that no signle sub-clan is missing from that list. No clan that can protect those who attack innocent people in these vicious attacks.

shid i see sxb, my uncle got beaten up and arrested cause of his wallaweyn background :mad:

Carafaat   

Xiin, are you saying Godane crossed all those Federal States (Jubbaland, Banadir, Hiiraan, Ximan iyo Xeeb,ASWJ,Galgaduud, Puntland and Khatumo) and couldn't even catch him. Even with the foreign support of Kenya, Ethiopia,Burundi, Djibouti and Sirra Leone?

Adeer, federalism and federal states ayaa caayisaa. :D

oba hiloowlow;946618 wrote:
shid i see sxb, my uncle got beaten up and arrested cause of his wallaweyn background :mad:

What was your uncle doing in Somaliland, was he lost, did he think he was in walanweynistan or something.

Carafaat   

Oba, af somaliga ayaa kugu adag. 'Dhulka ayee ila dhaceen' should not be taken literaly, it means 'someone insulted him'. Waa dacayad, and nothing can be done against daacayad in Somaliland. Its part of xuquuqal insaanka, a basic human right in Somaliland. ;D

Carafaat koonfurians take words really serious , Somalilanders like to throw some jokes. But Koonfurians are dead serious. The Djiboutians when they come to hargeisa during the summer.The Somalilanders make fun of their accent but the Djiboutians can take the joke, even the Somali galbeed folks they love it to but they throw the joke back at ya , but Koonfurians are to sensitive they take it to serious.

Carafaat   

Xaaji, there are certain things that one doesnt joke around with in Somalia. that is clan lineages, religion and accents. However you can throw around 'mother' (habarta) jokes as much as you want. :D