Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Most favourite Soul/RB from the 90's

Carafaat   

This thread is dedicated to the black soul and R&B from the 90's. These songs represent for me the 90's, when live was simple, love was sweet(and free), playing Nintendo was fun, white girls loved us black guys, when every weekend was a new experience, when the world consisted only of opportunities, when clubbing was fun, when Somali girls looked like super models, when wedding parties were the place to be, when fashioned mattered, when one would get a new hair dress every new season, when we visited every concert in the vicitinity, when black clothes were the most fashionable clothes, when going to the movies was a expensive and exciting experience, when a new movie would be in the cinema for months.

Many youngster never experienced the sweet 90's and don't know what they missed. Only to hear from us how exciting and sweet it was.

Carafaat;946202 wrote:
This thread is dedicated to the black soul and R&B from the 90's. These songs represent for me the 90's, when live was simple, love was sweet(and free), playing Nintendo was fun, white girls loved us black guys, when every weekend was a new experience, when the world consisted only of opportunities, when clubbing was fun, when Somali girls looked like super models, when wedding parties were the place to be, when fashioned mattered, when one would get a new hair dress every new season, when we visited every concert in the vicitinity, when black clothes were the most fashionable clothes, when going to the movies was a expensive and exciting experience, when a new movie would be in the cinema for months.

Many youngster never experienced the sweet 90's and don't know what they missed. Only to hear from us how exciting and sweet it was.

oh yeah?

how old were you in the 90s?

Carafaat   

Alpha Blondy;946207 wrote:
oh yeah?

how old were you in the 90s?

Alpha kid, In 1998(the height of the 90's) I was 16 years old and going to places, I went to my first Somali party in 1998, the the miss Somali election party. caadi me eheen.

what were you doing in 1998, watching Ninja Turtles in your pjamas sunday morning? :D

Carafaat   

Alpha, my first world cub was in 1990 Italy hosted the event. My first girlfriend I had in 1994 last year of Intermediate. Alpha, in the 90's I had already shuun. :D

Carafaat   

D.O.C;946221 wrote:

My all time crew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DA BLACK STREEEEEEEET

No diggity, no doubt. they were the best. I think Blackstreet sympolizes the beginning of the R&B 90's as I remember them. After Blackstreet, black R&B never left the charts.

Carafaat;946219 wrote:
Alpha, my first world cub was in 1990 Italy hosted the event. My first girlfriend I had in 1994 last year of Intermediate. Alpha, in the 90's I had already shuun.
:D

^ i'm sure you had a lot more than just hairs. ileen, you're a goon. bloody hells, ma istidhi? inaar, ileen nin weyne ayaad ahayd baryaha.....ciyaal mujahideenti la soo ceeshay 90s-ka, ma istidhi? :P

D.O.C   

Carafaat;946224 wrote:
No diggity, no doubt.
they were the best. I think Blackstreet sympolizes the beginning of the R&B 90's as I remember them. After Blackstreet, black R&B never left the charts.

I agreed with carafaat.

D.O.C   

Alpha Blondy;946215 wrote:
^ 1998....my first world cup.

1998....i also had my first girlfriend. haha.

inaar, ileen you're over the BIG
:P

Alphy .... you missed 1990s then you missed everything. The only thing you might remember are the war against iraq, afghanistan and sunname?

^ actually, i didnt miss the 90s. i'm quite sure, my 'real age' and not my official age, allowed me to experience this decade in its entirety. :P:D