Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Most favourite Soul/RB from the 90's

Alpha Blondy;946243 wrote:
^ naga daa habasha, i could swear you were awaiting entry to yurubta dheexe ila late 2003. LOOOOOOOOOL

Alpha war qurbaha waan ku cireystey niyo sigaarka oo dhagaxa laga shito baan so qaxay.

Safferz;946253 wrote:
Bless this thread. Taking me right back to my childhood
:D

this was 2000 ee sida uula soco, adigo mudane, inaar.

1990s! :mad:

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;946254 wrote:
this was 2000 ee sida uula soco, adigo mudane, inaar.

1990s!
:mad:

YOU posted Ace of Base which isn't even R&B so get outta here. 2000 is close enough.

^ so..? technically speaking, if pushed to its extreme, AofB could qualify under the genre and more crucially the rules of the thread.

adeer, be a good little girl and let the REAL 90'ers do the reminiscing. ma garatay? :mad:

p.s - 90s.... heroine turned dyke bell hooks supporters are NOT welcome here....ee sida uula soco. :D

^ yeah because i'm not a 90s person, dee. although i peaked towards the end of the 90s, inaar. :D

i don't like threads which exclude my opinions.

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;946257 wrote:
^ so..? technically speaking, if pushed to its extreme, AofB could qualify under the genre and more crucially the rules of the thread.

adeer, be a good little girl and let the REAL 90'ers do the reminiscing. ma garatay? :mad:

p.s - 90s.... heroine turned dyke bell hooks supporters are NOT welcome here....ee sida uula soco.
:D

Ace of Base will never be R&B no matter how loosely you try and interpret the genre.

I'm impressed you know bell hooks :P But please, leave the 90s R&B reminiscing to those of us who were in North America to really hear it. You can contribute when a thread calls for posting Spice Girls music.

^ Not your typical Somali miyaa sheekadadu? kulaaha ''I'm impressed you know bell hooks'' :mad: that's bang out of order, walahi.

Saffzoow, inaar, you know very much we look towards the Americans for cultural guidance. laakin, when did tree-hugging Canada join the fold?

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;946265 wrote:
^ Not your typical Somali miyaa sheekadadu? kulaaha
''I'm impressed you know bell hooks''
:mad: that's bang out of order, walahi.

Saffzoow, inaar, you know very much we look towards the Americans for cultural guidance. laakin, when did tree-hugging Canada join the fold?

Don't make this about Somalis when I said I'm impressed *YOU* know bell hooks... ee sida uula soco. Canada and the United States are virtually the same culturally dee, you should know that.

Goodbye Alpha :)