Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Jacaylbaro Has Failed Me! Who Does He Think He is???

for 3 years and 6 months, Jacaylbaro, someone i'd initially met on SOL, someone who i felt was a good friend and someone who was a member of the tolka has FAILED me. for 3 years and 6 months, he hasn't invited me to join his elite social circles, despite my incessant calls and pleas to be introduced to his 'madax sare' friends and female companions...nor has he made any attempts to befriend me. i know it takes two-to-tango but i did my fair share of being friendly.....he hasn't, i'm afraid.:mad::mad::mad:

this fake man, whose a far-cry from the imagine he presents on SOL, is the most pretentious person, i've ever seen, met and know off. he was apparently..... quick to get to know me.....when i first arrived in Hargeisa but..... he soon realised there was very little substance to my person and ABANDONED me. :mad::mad::mad:. during my time in SL and in the nation's capital, he's ignored my calls and never bothered to check up on the general welfare of Al. i haven't seen or spoken to this egomaniac freak in a long time (i think he's avoiding me). then some weeks ago, i finally extended a friendly invite to Jacaylbaro. he reciprocated with a somewhat laid-back attitude (i should've known) but then decided to cancel at the last minute, despite the casmuud, i made for him. i spent a fortune on trying to reestablishing our cordial relations. I DEMAND a REFUND for the $22.50 i spent on preparing that special qado with all the trimmings. :mad::mad::mad:

Please send to my Zaad. ALL $22.50, adigo mudane.

Al.

underdog   

Al, calm down.

I think you should run down to the local clinic and get your Testosterone levels checked because that rant sound awfully similar to PMS induced rage.

Just an observation,

Daqane   

hahahaha even if we dont want Alpha forces every one to live a vicarious life through him from his house garden to his lover spats with EVERY one on SOL , I think he should be given some sort of award!

;)

Daqane;942393 wrote:
hahahaha even if we dont want Alpha forces every one to live a vicarious life through him from his house garden to his lover spats with EVERY one on SOL , I think he should be given some sort of award!

;)

Daqanoow, inaar, you have full sovereignty of Mogadishu....there are no other SOLer's there somaha? :P

i think Jacaylbaro is angry that i came to 'his city'. anyways, he's from Berbera. i was the one born in Hargeisa and technically more 'reer hargiesa' than Jacaylbaro. ;) i also think....he's jealous of me, jealous that i've become the SOL representative in Hargeisa. laakin, i'm more than happy to share the stage with him....even, if he's NOT!

does he want Al to be a virtual IDP, baal ilaah baan kugu dhaarshe? :P

nuune   

I concure with Alpha, JB casuumaad ha u fidiyo ama lacagta ha soo mag-dhawo, intaas wax ka dhaxeeyo ma jiro.

underdog;942399 wrote:
You have a point. he owes you a steak dinner.

NO! i'd rather NOT meet this loser, inaar. i just want my $22.50 via Zaad (mobile money transfer). i couldn't ask for the money face-to-face...:o

nuune;942409 wrote:
I concure with Alpha, JB casuumaad ha u fidiyo ama lacagta ha soo mag-dhawo, intaas wax ka dhaxeeyo ma jiro.

intaad si macquul ah uula hadashid, tell him lagacta soo d!r, inaar!

nuune   

I don't think inaad ka helayso lacagta intaa dhan unless you negotiate with the NGO he works for and present them your grief, they will and then substract $22.50 from his monthly salary, the bad side of this is, it is the NGO that are involved, and you will have to wait some months for approvement, but the end result is sweet, that $22.50 when you get it, you will love it wallaahi.