Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Xoosh oo Muqdisho ku sugan

He is lucky if they haven't shot him in the head as they did to at least two of his Kinsmen who demanded their properties back in Madina Mogadishu.

When I was is Xamar recently I wanted to see our house in Madina but was told its too dangerous coz those occupying the house are saying they bought it from someone and they will kill anyone who comes near "their property " Cajib.! The other thing I noticed was that is perfectly OK to confiscate certain ppl's houses . What Oba is saying is actually true , they believe as long as you r clan X , your property is Xalal !

Waxaan maqli jiray 91-kii , ninkii gaari ay ku qoranatahy (GD - Gaadiidka Dowlada) soo biliqaystaa inay xalaal tahay maxaa yeelay qof shaqsi u lahaa maleh lool hada sheekadii oo kale aa xamar kajirto.

Dabroow sxb we are in Agreement.

Gheelle true dat! Im not singling him out tho....what favoritism is happening gheellow care to enlighten me? Xaaji suudi isn't controlling the area anymore tho Macalin Hilowle and MUJ. Ahmed Daaci are.

Macallinka;940018 wrote:
He is lucky if they haven't shot him in the head as they did to at least two of his Kinsmen who demanded their properties back in Madina Mogadishu.

When I was is Xamar recently I wanted to see our house in Madina but was told its too dangerous coz those occupying the house are saying they bought it from someone and they will kill anyone who comes near "their property " Cajib.! The other thing I noticed was that is perfectly OK to confiscate certain ppl's houses . What Oba is saying is actually true , they believe as long as you r clan X , your property is Xalal !

Waxaan maqli jiray 91-kii , ninkii gaari ay ku qoranatahy (GD - Gaadiidka Dowlada) soo biliqaystaa inay xalaal tahay maxaa yeelay qof shaqsi u lahaa maleh lool hada sheekadii oo kale aa xamar kajirto.

Calacaalka daa por favor specially when your folks are occupying other ppls houses in Kismaayo as we speak. :D

Yunis   

Ahaha Booli-Qaran says a HAG, a HAG who lives, prays and still occupies thousands of properties with impunity. To them even the seat of Government and Xamar as the capital of a nation is consider as their own property.

Yunis;940027 wrote:
Ahaha Booli-Qaran says a HAG, a HAG who lives, prays and still occupies thousands of properties with impunity

the irony :D, how about the properties you guys looted from puntlanders in kismayo? Maybe waa winner keeps it.. :eek:

Yunis;940027 wrote:
To them even the seat of Government and Xamar as the capital of a nation is consider as their own property..

Well that land didn't pop up from somewhere it always belonged to some ppl, same ppl who welcomed somalis from every part of the country only to be backstabbed later on, so can you blame them?

Oba is an ignorance at work. He thinks Gedo folks are in Kismayo for bililiqo---confusing politics between kins with the haraam based political capital in Mogadishu he and others are reduced to defend day out and day in.

Waryaa, it is simple, dadka xoolihiisa haku xisaabtamin, ee adigu xoogso :D

the irony xiinow you are defending ppl like xoosh who got lands in the area Xoosh by the kacaan, odaygii goofafkaas lahaa oo lagala wareejistay magaca hanti wadaag maanta wuu nool yahay, Garas Baaleey ayuu degan yahay ee ya xoolaha islaameed ku xisaabtamayo?

oba hiloowlow;940023 wrote:
Calacaalka daa por favor specially when your folks are occupying other ppls houses in Kismaayo as we speak.
:D

lool wax badan kala ma socotid Kismaayo ee iskala her. Oba is not Calaacal is the fact. I can't visit my house in Madina coz your close folks are occupying it and you my learned friend giving them green light by telling them its Xalaal coz its GD lool

oh ok so there is no occupied houses in Kismaayo? I guess you learn new stuff everyday....not..

prove ur house is occupied or it didn't happen yaa macallin :)

Yunis   

we looted properties from puntlanders in kismayo ;)...that is news to me...

My point is, it’s a fair game for anyone to speak fairness of any property redistribution, but not a HAG…no way. Its as, if a lion is asked to guard a flock of sheep..

Where is Abwaan, when you need him? Sadly, Oba has become that lone HAG voice in these boards and it shows.

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;940062 wrote:
War Awhilowle shimuu saan u kibray. Waraa, yaa Xamar ka xigtaa u booteen kartaa oo aad guryahooda iyo hantidooda ka heysataa? Sheekaaba noo keentee.

MMA stop falling for the bait of these kacaanists, maanta ma xoosh kibrey baad dhaheysa hantida uu marka hore sida qaldan ugu helay halo celiyo?

lool I prove to you that we have a house in Xamar and is occupied ? do you know what happened to those two guys who did that Oba? They were killed in pool of blood simply they said they were the original owners of their house. Marka sxb I won't fall for that so i didn't even visited let alone claim it.

Iska qaata.!

oba does not represent Mogadishu clan ..... Oba you are on your own sxb if you want to remain in looted property ... You are making somali issue and problems more complicated .

every Somali citizen should have the right to get back their property even Xoosh...

If there is issue about xoosh properties then that's the federal Government problem ... The Law should prevail ...innocent until proven guilty