Sign in to follow this  
AfricaOwn

The Somaliland Government needs a communication division to facilitate press inquiries

What responsible government will let the media run with high-flying speculations about the London Conference? They need to do a better job in validating/clarifying some of these news that we're hearing about the London Conference....People shouldn't be relying on the like of Xaaji to do this for us :)

Carafaat   

Somaliland and Somalias goverment should establish Goverment News and Media Agencies that provide public and feed media with actual and factual news on developments. Years ago I have visited worked the Israelian and Palestinian Authority News Agencies. They were quite succesfull in selling their messages to the world.

http://english.wafa.ps/

STOIC   

I can only imagine Xaaji being the press secretary who laboriously hyped everything..of course his will be a well intentioned attempt to sell the secession to anyone who will feign concern.The power will warp his judgement that he will call imam Farole a terrorist in the international media... on serious note I have been busy with work today, is the train still heading to London? do we still need faith to trust our clueless foreign minister and our old president with 1980's politics? Don't worry our president will wind up whispering his sins in the confessional session with his foreign minister...dharbaaxaa kuuluul Aayaa socootaaa