Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

I wish....

I wish i was alive in the good ol' days in Xamar going to shineemo's, watching Iftiin band live, taking girls for casho to Baar Fiat watching football in stadium Muqdisho. Walking in Baar ubax,sayidka,carwo iidka all the way to xamarweyne, chilling with ciyaalka xaafada. nacala ku yaal USC

:(

Jacpher   

oba hiloowlow;938997 wrote:
I wish i was alive in the good ol' days in Xamar going to shineemo's, watching Iftiin band live, taking girls for casho to Baar Fiat watching football in stadium Muqdisho. Walking in Baar ubax,sayidka,carwo iidka all the way to xamarweyne, chilling with ciyaalka xaafada. nacala ku yaal USC
:(

Oba condemning USC. War Abwaan & Co yeysan ku maqal. Armaa buuga lagaa tirtiraa sxb.

xabad   

No use in fulminating about the past and feeling pitiful for one self oba. i believe we can do better things in the future IA.

Mooge   

oba hiloowlow;939002 wrote:
damn i was watching this it made me emotional and depressed

do you notice how talented the early musicians were? they produced good music. everything was a live band.

the music was incredibly amazing mooge, keyboard baas ba nalaku wareeriye almost every music sounds the same nowadays.its a shame. we lost everything in the civil war.

Mooge   

i feel your pain ninyoow. the groupies nowadays are embarrassing with their programmed keyboards garbage. the musicians of old use to use their brains more and were handy. this generation is lost.

Haatu   

Mooge;939048 wrote:
i feel your pain ninyoow. the groupies nowadays are embarrassing with their programmed keyboards garbage. the musicians of old use to use their brains more and were handy. this generation is lost.

What do you expect. We have the likes of you and Oba.