Sign in to follow this  
Ariadne

Alligator Shoes

Ariadne   

There was a blonde vacationing in the louisianna bayou and she decided to take the advice of her friends that told her if she ever went to the bayou she should get alligator shoes. So she went to a store in a town near the bayou and asked how much alligator shoes cost. The man told her the price and she was disapointed that it was too expensive so she stormed out the store and said Im getting my own alligator shoes from the bayou.

Later on when that man was dirving home he was surpised to see the blonde waist deep in swamp water with a huge alligator swimming towards her. She shot it with her rifle and dragged it ashore

with four other dead alligators. Turned it on its stomach and siad damn this one wasn't wearing shoes either.

Iffah   

Loool. I thought she was going to make her own shoes, if she is that brave :D I guess I forgot I was reading a blonde joke... but I still thought the punch line would be different for once. :D

But I enjoyed that Cushtic. Where have you been lately?

Did you guys read about the accident in florida? this dude gets his armed ripped off by a ****king 20ft long alligator. I remember reading that in Google's news thingy.

God. You know whats even funnier? how they retrieved the arm from the aligator. They shot him, dragged him outta of the swamp, and they slit his belly to retreive the arm. Yuck! I wouldn't want that arm re-attached. Akhas. A chewed Arm. HaHaHaHaHaHaHa.

Akhaseey! Thats truly disgusting