Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Confederations Cup

Oz   

Dani alves saved the day, pity bafana-bafana conceded 87mins with an unstoppable free kick.

Oz   

Cracking final! Luis Fabiano has been inconsistent at club level throughout his career, but he's just lethal for Brazil. I also thought Kaka/Robinho was absolutely immense, the rest of the lads were brilliant including Gilberto Silva, surely they didn't miss Ronaldinho.

Overall, a great end to a pretty good tournament. Brazil-Egypt, Brazil-Italy, USA-Spain and today's final are the standout matches for me.

This competition may not mean much in the grand scheme of things, but it's almost always good for entertainment. How often do you see this much attacking football in the final of an international tournament?

Congratulations and well done Brazil

Abtigiis   

Luis Fabiano is still the weak link in this Brazil team. He looks good because of the claiber of the others. let us hope Pato will mature in 2010. The team could be champions if they get rid of Gilberto Silva (who admittedly had a good match last night) and replace him with Diego, and if they could find a top striker.

Last night, Nunne+Norf 2 - Brazil 3.

Oz   

I thought the tribute of the late Midfielder Marc-Vivien Foe was emotional and truly inspirational to the football world.

AT#T, was the vuvu-zela annoying to you?

Rafa paid "17 million pounds, Johnson is an expensive acquisition for a player who never quite made it at Chelsea, and has only recently found success" does he fit the bill?

Abtigiis   

the Vuvuzela is disgusting and must be banned.

Glan Johnson will not shine at Anfield. It will the same story like that of Keane.

N.O.R.F   

Glen Johnson is no where near worth that much. I'm speachless they actually spent about 6 million over what he is actually worth in my opinion. That money could have bought a decent winger/striker.

A&T Brazil are not that good saxib. Have they conceded the most in the tournament?

Fabregas   

USA gave a good game. lol @ the brazil reaction it was like they won the world cup.

ps. glen johnson is the best attacking right back( rubbish@defending) in England. he'll be suited to play with players like gerrard and torres on the counter. he'll do better than all those rubbish spanish wing backs benetez brought. plus they're not actually going to pay 17m but around 7 million as porsmouth owe them money from the peter crouch sale.

And this Melo is it, is coming arsenal. brap.

Abtigiis   

Torres, 'they are not good' is just a statement. What should they do? They are leading the South American qualifiers and they have just won the Confed cup.