Allow geeljirayashi NFD ehelo Kikiyu geyiga nooga ka kexee

Allow Somaliya Guuleyste hantiya gudaha gedo ka keen

Allow Geesiga siyad wala tabay eh fariin qabriga ugu gee

Allow Garawshiyo ama onkod galaba, kikuyada dalka nooga kexe

Allow geel raacayasha goday ,halyey gaashaanka ku dhufta u keen

Allow Somali garnaqsi bay u bahantahay Gacal gedo ka yimi no keen

Allow Geedi socodka Somali budcad garowe ka yimi dalka nooga kexee

Allow Halyey goodiya sidi Emir nur Luq ganane nooga keen

This is pure Clan hatred and is absolutely Childish. I mean come on, you didnt even bother to hide behind some veil!.

you have crossed the line here Carafaat, even for you this is low. Surely this is not acceptable in any forum, what happened to SOL rules?.

Carafaat   

Odey and Gheelle, I am afraid you havent understood it. This is poetry, a form of

literary art which uses aesthetic and rhythmic qualities of language. You need to read

between the lines. This particular poem emphasizes affection. :D

Carafaat   

Xaaji Xunjuf;936425 wrote:
Carafaat ma Somali baad u duceynaya tanina wa mid cusub:D

Xaaji, Somali waxa ugu duceenina siiba soolaabatka S***. :D

Odey   

Carafaat;936438 wrote:
Odey and Gheelle, I am afraid you havent understood it. This is poetry, a form of

literary art which uses aesthetic and rhythmic qualities of language. You need to read

between the lines. This particular poem emphasizes
affection
:D

I read your post for what it really is, simple, crude and purest form of clan hatred I have ever witnessed in this forum and one that makes me want to throw up. I wonder how you would react if your Clan in Hargeisa were equally cursed in the way you did as they live within Somalia borders as well as Ethiopia and Djibouti?.

I doubt you will see the rhythmic qualities of such a disgusting poem. Simply put, one does not see the funny side of your disgusting and hateful poem sir!. You should first apologise for the stink you have just dropped in this forum, excuse yourself and leave the company of these fine people.

Oday ,actually carafaat is inline with what the government of Somalia says, that Somalia is for Somalis from Somalia , and that Somali Kenyans and Somali Ethiopians, belong in their own country. So technically carafaat didn't do something wrong nor can that be translated as clan hatred.

Odey   

Xaaji Xunjuf;936458 wrote:
Oday ,actually carafaat is inline with what the government of Somalia says, that Somalia is for Somalis from Somalia , and that Somali Kenyans and Somali Ethiopians, belong in their own country. So technically carafaat didn't do something wrong nor can that be translated as clan hatred.

Really Xaaji?, already jumping on the bandwagon as well?. That sir was nothing but clear and pure clan hatred in the worst taste possible. I believe he can speak for himself as well, so why dont you let him.

ADMIN, KINDLY DEAL WITH THIS CONDUCT THAT IS UNBECOMING OF A MEMBER OF THIS FORUM.

Gheele not really people born and bread in Somalia are people from Somalia , and Somalis from Kenya and Ethiopia according to the constitution of Somalia are foreigners

Odey, just to let you know Carafaat and Xaaji Xunjuf are different sides of a single coin.

Carafaat is the tail (the lower cavity), whilist xaaji xunuf is the head (top vent that spews rubbish prayers).

Never engage them in a serious manner