Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Xassan sheikh Maxamuud the savior of the nation

Jacpher   

Xaaji Xunjuf;934811 wrote:
Indeed may Allah protect the President

Yes President Hassan will be a good savior of the nation once he brings Siilaanyo on board. Why do I think you will be signing to a different ameer or pope then.

Jacpher   

Xaaji Xunjuf;934817 wrote:
^^ What does siilaanyo have to do with this, the thread is about hassan sheikh maxamuud and how he brought hope back to the people

Yes that same hope of President Hassan you're celebrating for makes many in Siilaanyo circles piss on their pants. Somalia will be one nation under the watch of Hassan, that's for sure. No more secessionism.

Carafaat   

Jacpher;934826 wrote:
Yes that same hope of President Hassan you're celebrating for makes many in Siilaanyo circles piss on their pants. Somalia will be one nation under the watch of Hassan, that's for sure. No more secessionism.

Then why dont you support the President in his endevours or atleast say a prayer with us here. :D

Haatu   

oba hiloowlow;934808 wrote:
Allah dhowr Hassan sheikh Mohamud Culusoow

lol at Culusow. Poor man will be known for that nickname till eternity. Waxaa la dhihi doonaa "Madaxweynihii Culusow" :D

Chimera   

His excellency President Hassan Sheikh Mohamud is just the head of a strong diverse government, one that will be more robust and powerful than any Somali government since state-collapse. People are playing checkers while the government is playing chess.

Jacpher I dont have a problem i will support what ever hassan and siilaanyo agree on the future of the former Somali republic. Now can we support Hassan sheikh Maxamuud remember dawlad xun dawlad la aan bay dhaanta

aheshiis.jpg

68597_475298232505826_101983227_n1.jpg

metta   

Xaaji Xunjuf;934834 wrote:
Jacpher I dont have a problem i will support what ever hassan and siilaanyo agree on the future of the former Somali republic. Now can we support Hassan sheikh Maxamuud remember dawlad xun dawlad la aan bay dhaanta

Even if they agree for a union? You will support that? Are you sure?

^^ Thats what the people of SL support i am with them on that i am a peoples person, but if the 2 president agree on a union than so be it i support that 2.I dont think its a major issue ,what i find important is that the Somali race its self lives a fantastic life in the horn whether in Djibouti Somali galbeed Somalia NFD Somaliland.

Jacpher   

Xaaji Xunjuf;934834 wrote:
Jacpher I dont have a problem i will support what ever hassan and siilaanyo agree on the future of the
former Somali republic
. Now can we support Hassan sheikh Maxamuud remember dawlad xun dawlad la aan bay dhaanta

Which former Somali republic? So you think Hassan is the president of Somalia minus Somaliland?

Sxb, in reality, you can't say you support Hassan and yet undermine his presidency by referring to him former Somali repulic. For all the world knows, he's the sole president of every corner of the country. Don't reduce the man to Muqdisho and make fake celebratory topics of his message in here. That makes you none other than a complete hypocrite. He's good enough to lead Muqdisho but not Hargeysa?

Carafaat: People can disagree with the president on range of issues. Happens all the time. Disagreement doesn't mean disengagement or praying for death and destruction on your opponents like you and xaaji habaar have been doing around here.