Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

AT is not allowed to make an more predictions

Abtigiis   

Some one invoked Xinnfaniin's name here where he doesn't belong. As far as I know that man belives in mystical interventions and would have asked Taribo West to stop Maradonna with a bit of nabaadino-xidh. I also think if Ronaldo were to charge at Xinn's defence, he would have asked them not to tackle but inay la xaajoodaan (peace caravan). Anyway, let me not speak ill of him here, he is a gentleman except when he takes upon hismself the task of Minister of Vice and Virtue.

Bob,

Waryaa I was a good player and I wish if we meet in Jo'burg sometime you will notice it even at this old age. FA cup- Chelsea will take it. Iwould have liked David Moyes's team but they are in no match to the mighty blues. Plus, Hiddinik (my favouraite coach, the master tactician) needs to go on a high.

Alzeylici,

Naturally I would have avoided any debate on the matter at hand with admirer of Abu-Diabi(kkkkkkkkkk k) of all people, but I think that is an anomalie and you give good suggestions most of the time, although you rely mostly on the media stories.

Predictions

Once we know whoc bought who in the coming months,we can have an idea of who is the favourite. But I have stong feeling Liverpool may do something in the EPL, and Real Madrid and Juventus will bounce back at the CL. Juventus just got a brilliant midfielder, Diego from Bremen.

Norf is like my late friend Abdirahman who after spending a month watching the Saudi league was convinced Nawaf Al-tumiat is better than Ronaldo (the braziliian). Meel unbay kaga dhagtaa. He may tell us Al-Ein will beat Chelsea.

N.O.R.F   

Saxib, my footy knowledge is second to none.

Bob, K Town uun baad inooku faantaaye do you have any stats? I hear they didn't travel well and crumbled under the northern pressure :D

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Gheelle.T:

NGONGE, do you remember Algeria's Zidane at the time.

Who could forget Brazil's quarter final loss to France in penalty shootouts? Or Maradona's goal against England?

Which one Madjer or Belloumi(sp?)? Both were great. But that team had their finest hour in 82, saaxib. They beat Germany and were going to go through to the second round if Germany lost or drew with Austria. But Austria, of course, did not even try and lost to Germany (on purpose most Algerians will still tell you).

I also remember when Sheikh Fahad Al Sabax (may he rest in peace) walked into the pitch during a France v Kuwait game and forced the ref to cancel a goal.

Man! I'm old. But not as old as LG.

Abtigiis   

Lazy girl was serving tea to the men who were drawing the imaginary lines of Cancer and Capricorn. Ilaahay unbaa ka weyn!

BOB   

Originally posted by LayZie G.:

Bob, you are the only brother in SOL who talks smack about Kismaayo boys and their footie talent. How many times aan aqriye faankaaga about Kismaayo boys but waxaa qosol eh waa how some of my homies, two of em who hail from kismaayo have continued to use the same line as an advantage over others by area as a way to justify their knowledge and talent of football. You remind me of them everytime aad ka hadasho kismaayo and football. They throw names of players from other regions as thought anyone can verify their BS, ya dig? (cabdullaahi xaaji was last to come out of bari etc )
;)

Salam and Greetings Ms Madam to you first and foremost...sida kale ii waran? odaygaaga ka waran? caruurtaada ka waran? deriskaaga ka waran? ciyaalka xaafada ka waran? Chief dhan baad leedahay waxaad ku hadleyso waa BS (Bur iyo Saliid)...ceeb isku xishoo. lol

I speak highly of Kismaayo first because it is my home town...the city where both my grandfather and father were born and secondly we used to dominate football tournamnets amongst the regions...if I am not mistaken we won the most...so you can't help but feel SUPERIOR to the rest when they can't compete with you or against you.

AT&T Wrote:

Bob,

Waryaa I was a good player and I wish if we meet in Jo'burg sometime you will notice it even at this old age. FA cup- Chelsea will take it. Iwould have liked David Moyes's team but they are in no match to the mighty blues. Plus, Hiddinik (my favouraite coach, the master tactician) needs to go on a high.

I have so much respect for Ronaldo (the original) now knowing what he went through when he hurt his knee...unfortunately the same thing happened to my right knee last week marka playing football again is the last thing on my mind in the near future...fadhiga ayaan salaada ku tukadaa which to be honest doesn't feel the same... :( like I said I think your lucky goose will be turned over by luckier Moyes :D

Bob, K Town uun baad inooku faantaaye do you have any stats? I hear they didn't travel well and crumbled under the northern pressure

That is what you would like to believe...I am told that we've only lost to Burco once in our history thanks to that man again Qadari...marka out prolly 7 or 8 games you only won once and lost the rest...we even used to spank Hargeisa for fun whom I am told (again) you've never even managed to get a point from... icon_razz.gif

My man Fu-fu was a talented footballer as well before he decided to hang his boots and become Mr Olympia :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Ngonge and AT&T Stop ganging up on LZ...gabarta ka xishooda you cyber hooligans :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Which one Madjer or Belloumi(sp?)? Both were great. But that team had their finest hour in 82, saaxib. They beat Germany and were going to go through to the second round if Germany lost or drew with Austria. But Austria, of course, did not even try and lost to Germany (on purpose most Algerians will still tell you).

I also remember when Sheikh Fahad Al Sabax (may he rest in peace) walked into the pitch during a France v Kuwait game and forced the ref to cancel a goal.

Say Jamal Zidane, if I am not wrong. Madjeh was another player. Indeed, Algeria 82 squad were the greatest they have ever produced. Algeria 86 were good too. Correct me if I wrong, they did draw with Brazil and lost to Spain and Ireland.

Brazil and Algeria were my team in 86. Who could forget Careca and Zico of Brazil. Other player I can remember,mmm Alasandra Altabelli, Rosi, of Italy. Elkjar was he from Denmark? cant remember now what country he was from, but think Denmark.

As for Ameer of Kuwait' fadeexa, I saw that long after the incident, maybe in late 80s or in early 90s.

LZY, I am still young, don't think like am as old as Ngonge or senior resident AT&T. :D

^lol@gheele, age is nothing but a number. icon_razz.gif

Ng, magacaagaa xataa masheegin ee why aad da'daada uga caroonee? So dumarkii lagu ogaa iney da'dooda qarin jireen, ee man up, I'm sure inaad tahay duq wali is heysto oo dheylo eh sida hilib ari. ;)

Bob, eedo, caruurtii and familka wey iska fiican yihiin, wax oo hadda laga tabaayo aaba jirin, alxamdullillaah.

PS:AT&T, is qorqorka maad iska deysid? You know I only have eyes for one senior at a time. ;) @ng, Mr 1964.

Oz   

AT&T's prediction days are gone, this is not the 50's or 60's..he shouldn't really!!