Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Saado Cali singing for Jubbaland

Carafaat   

Waranle, this thread is about the latest political song of Saado Cali. what is your opinion of this political song? Can you relate to it?

Carafaat some people think Songs and poetry are not political and especially when an MP is singing it means allot , whether the person is 60 years old or 70 years old its still a message.

U malayn mayo inu Jubbaland jecelyahay saado jecelyahay , jubbaland dan kama laha, Che shabaab bu jecelyahay oo jubbaland qabsata. Oo dabeedna Kikikuuyada wadankoodi lugu celiyo apophis na si raaco.

Carafaat   

Xaaji Xunjuf;932544 wrote:
U malayn mayo inu Jubbaland jecelyahay saado jecelyahay , jubbaland dan kama laha, Che shabaab bu jecelyahay oo jubbaland qabsata. Oo dabeedna
Kikikuuyada wadankoodi lugu celiyo apophis na si raaco

Xaaji, I would love that too. Jubbaland free of Sijuis and Kikuyus. Amiin

Carafaat I think its brilliant song, its not only political song but very very very political song in which Saado as member of the Parliament aired her support for the formation of Jubbaland, we welcome that call and unlike Hassan Culusow or Saacid majority of reer Jubbaland see Saadi Ali as a genuine individual who wishes better for all Somalis and for the benefit of every Somali whatever they are?

I know you think Culusow and Saacid are great people who have the interests of reer Jubbaland at heart, but lets agree to disagree.

Carafaat   

Waranle, wish part of the song did you think is great? or what part of the lyrics really captured and emphasized your feelings?

^The whole thing, the stance and the position the song takes on the whole shenanigans of Jubbaland and the fact that as a member of the parliament her support for Jubbaland is wonderful.

Carafaat   

Waranle, I understand. The song speaks from the heart. a friend of mine who is from Jigjiga, also confessed to me: "[I]Jubbaland dhawaan ayaa maqlay, laakinse durbaba aad ayaa u jeclaaday". [/i]

Jubbaland aniguba mardhow ayaan maqlay balse 3-da gobol waligood ayay jireen sidoo kale Puntland or Galmudugba dhowaan ayaa lamaqlay balse Gobalada such as Nugaal, Mugug or Galgaduud waligood ayay jireen markaa wax dhib ah malahan magaca haduu dhawaan soo baxay.