Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

You haveen WARNED

NGONGE   

^^ Imagine SL celebrating it's independence on the 18th of May then going to London to sit in a meeting under Hassan Sheikh! Waaba riwaayad! :D

Ibtisam   

Well the MEETING is before the Independence celebration- :P but yes still a Riwaayad.

JB: I find these new posters creepy- I mean really- yaa hargeisa joog ee loo xoog sheeganaya?

nuune   

^^ Dee shacabka Konfuriankaa la xoog-sheeganayaa hehe that is how I understood it.

The poster is terrible, the Somali used is even worse, and I though Af Soomaalku inuu ka soo burqamo Somaliland maadaama uu adeerkeen Xadraawi joogo.

Ibti, wallaahi you can write better Somali than the one who wrote that poster, bal fiiri waxa grammatical errorka ka buuxa,,, adaaba sixi kara

NGONGE   

*Ibtisam;931259 wrote:
Well the MEETING is before the Independence celebration-
:P
but yes still a Riwaayad.

JB: I find these new posters creepy- I mean really- yaa hargeisa joog ee loo xoog sheeganaya?

If you don't brag, boast and champion the cause what really is the point of a national day, Ibti? It's not xoog-sheeg, it's "niyaad dhis", wax fahan. :D

nuune   

^^ niyad dhis ehehe waryaa don't destroy the noble cause dee, adigu sidaad wax kasta angle nooc minal Jappaana uga eegeysay baa xataa the Guru ayaa kaa cabaadey hehe

Wonderful somaliland came along way and may allah continue to protect it

Somalilanders have learned a lesson from the past 18 may is the real thing

Dunidan inyar bala noolyahay inta la noolyahay waxa fiican in sharaf xoriyad iyo qiimo lugu noolaado oo aan nin na nin ku xadgudbin.

Abayasheen ma garan oo xoriyadi sl la siiye 1960 godki ugu madooba bay ku rideen

Jiilki danbe ba ka soo saaray oo dalki sidi u ahaan jiray ku so celiyey.

nuune   

^^ Your version of Somaliland is totally different from the version that many Somalilanders believe in aboutSomaliland

N.O.R.F   

*Ibtisam;931259 wrote:

Waa sheekadii carabta :D

NGONGE   

Che -Guevara;931293 wrote:
Ibti..when you have nothing to offer to your masses, feed them partiotism. It always works. N yeah create the other...

Err..they offer security to their masses and it's that security that allows them to boast in such a way. Nothing indeed. ;)