Sign in to follow this  
Naxar Nugaaleed

first moonwalk was 30 years ago today

nuune   

iska daa weynu is ognahey, soo tii 77kii aynu ku jirney dadkii dowladda qassab uga dhigtey askarta intey qoryo inoo dhiibtey dagaalkii itoobiya gala, yeynaan iskashifin dee, aniguba imika 19 sano unbaan jiraa da'da kale ha inaga sheeg sheegin, taa dumarkaan uga nixineynaa asset.php?fid=14&uid=3017&d=1313069411

nuune   

Nin Tallaabo labaxey baan da'diisu yareyn hehe, bakeyle tallaabsanaya iyo kadabshiir kalbadhuudhsanaya unbaad tahey, welcome to the club, cammii

NNoow,

did you live 30 years ago, today? or for that matter were you present, in person, to witness the moon walk? the west seems to in-doctrine more las anodians than ever, ma istidhi?

also how we know usain bolt is the fastest man in the world? i could swear there's some guy in some jungle, probably among some undiscovered tribe, whose not just faster, but whose also, probably unaware of the existence of khaatumo state, too.

sida uula soco, inaar.

Al.

lol at alpha, sometimes i wish i was an 80s teen like jb and nuune but alas that was not the case, everything cool in that era. as for your second question, if a tree falls in the forest does it make noise?