Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Dr.Sada Mire on digital preservation of Somali heritage

Safferz;929905 wrote:
Yes, but how is that comparable to Sada Mire?

can you tell us about the elgin marbles and more specifically what happened to the elgin marbles.....? perhaps, you'd care to explain briefly?

do you know this man?

60952554-zahi-hawass.jpg ........and do you disagree with his views regarding the nature of European archaeologists and their criminal looting of important cultural artifacts?

Safferz   

Alpha, how about answering some of my questions first, instead of responding with more questions? You haven't actually said anything here to defend your critique when a few of us have pressed you on it. You're the one who raised the example of the Elgin Marbles, why don't you explain why you did and what relevance that has to the discussion at hand (Sada Mire and the preservation of Somali material culture)?

Maarodi   

*Ibtisam;929877 wrote:
It was a good initiative. We need Somali archives not just for arts- so much history lost. I feel sad every time I see 90 something year old person passing away with all their experience, memories and knowledge. Truly depressing.

Yes, indeed.

Chimera   

Alpha's rants against any successful individual performing their talents in his neck of the woods reminds me of Little Britain's "I'm the only gay in the village" syndrome.

Chimera;930052 wrote:
Alpha's rants against any successful individual performing their talents in his neck of the woods reminds me of Little Britain's "I'm the only gay in the village" syndrome.

nacala ku yaal, ma istidhi? :D

i have presented facts here, which none is yet to refute by argument or evidence. she's a criminal artifacts thief. y'all can call me all sorts of disparaging names but the facts stay the same, whether y'all like or NOT. thanks, Al.

Carafaat   

Alpha Blondy;929758 wrote:
inaar, she's alright but you soon, quickly realise, there's little substance to her.

is sada a cultural pioneering heroine or a cultural artifacts criminal who should be summoned to the ICC?

this woman, this being, this self-aggrandising ''archaeologist'', this pseudo-intellectual.....belongs on a prime-time soap-opera, playing the role of a sexy diva than to be given the stage to lecture us. of course, she'll never admit to being a self-hater and a sell-out whose single-handedly done more damage to our precious ''somaliland'' and its cultural heritage, than good. she's played a pivotal role and was indeed complicit in aiding and abetting hundreds of European and particularly french cultural artifacts thieves from Montpelier university, to steal historical artifacts from various sites across this desolate wasteland.....and for what? so....she could be given the platform to deliver pathetic and ill-informed speeches, on the
''begging-bowls circuits''
, purporting to support SL. she's been implanted to infiltrate our culture and to be quite frank, i'm not convinced of her loyalties to SL or what she hopes to achieve, here, or anywhere else.

for goodness sakes, someone ought to inform this cultural artifacts criminal that the
''victim mentality of Somaliland''
, reeks of self-pity and no longer pasts as a
''legitimate''
cause, worthy of mentioning, at least, at the international community level. and why does she have a weak pathetic voice, punting and struggling for consistence in speech, as though she's got chronic bowls syndrome.

Alpha, the University of Montpellier research project in Somaliland started way before Dr.Sada Mire graduated and started her work in Somaliland. What prove do you have?