Sign in to follow this  
Aguila

A dilemma

Aguila   

Salams folks,

I am having an alpha moment for please indulge me will you all. I maybe onto a viable and potentially scalable business plan here and did the whole intricate details and research. This is media business and can be imitated throughout this part of world. The only problem is I am not from these parts of the world(Kenya) and merely visiting.

Was thinking of selling the whole deal to somali investors initially till upon further research I found out dealing with the local kenyans market makers in this sector maybe the best way to go. In an ideal world, they would be able to maximize and capitalize on the project.

Now come the dilemma part. If I do end up going the local way, there is a probable risk involved, being I maybe listened to and told we will get back to you only to merely go with it on their own. Than again, its not like I found this eureka moment and worked on it for many years. It was a mere observation and curiosity that led me to this arbitrage opportunity here..

So folks, would you suggest I tell my somali folks and hope to get some peanuts of it and gamble the whole way and see what the others have to offer. Mind you'll I merely have 10 more days here before I leave this place. Your feedbacks are much appreciated. Thanks all.

Welcome waryaa, is this the whole reason you joined the this board but I see you joined July of last year.

As for your dilemma, if its only a business idea then forget about it. But if you have the whole package together as in the business idea, the investment, the plan, the platform to work on and the links in Kenya then go for it.

Laakiin only business idea will not work, that place is called mother Africa, any person that you tell the idea will take and implement for himself given the have the capacity to do, you must have a leverage and there must be something else that makes you a valuable partner in the business besides coming up with the idea.

LOL@''Alpha moment''

your first post and you already know about me..ma istidhi?

as for this 'dilemma'.....be frank and don't beat around the bush.