Sign in to follow this  
underdog

Decennial Anniversary

NGONGE   

^^ "Wallahi" is one of Alpha's most used words. He uses it in 86% of his posts whilst the next nearest SOLER uses it only in 25% of their posts. My pattern recognition program is not wrong here warya. Naga daa dee.

NGONGE   

^^ That's not carabi for "iga qalay" warya! :D (but ok, carry on. At least this name is more intersting than Alpha). :D

Wadani,

several comments.

1. we've already established one thing here...... we're not the same person and you're not a script of Al. i've made my intentions very clear, despite all the allegations, but its fallen on dead ears, i'm afraid. any time spent on denying these assertions is time wasted.

2. we know NG is a wind-up merchant, but that you fell for his bait, is testament to your wet-behind-the-ears eagerness to please. inaar, ignore this playground rumour-monger.

3. there is absolutely no need to insult me or to hurl crude, unfounded comments, in Al's directions, regarding his proficiency and indeed command of afka hooyo.

underdog   

Alpha Blondy;928696 wrote:
Wadani,

several comments.

1. we've already established one thing here...... we're not the same person and you're not a script of Al. i've made my intentions very clear, despite all the allegations, but its fallen on dead ears, i'm afraid. any time spent on denying these assertions is time wasted.

How have you established this? not clear at all. where's the proof? Ngonge has pointed out clear similarities in your writing styles. I'm inclined to, at the very least, considered that he might be correct. (the fact that I already thought you needed institutionalization doesn't help) :)

2. we know NG is a wind-up merchant, but that you fell for his bait, is testament to your wet-behind-the-ears eagerness to please. inaar, ignore this playground rumour-monger.

If Wadani is indeed a different person, he's on the right track trying to clear his name. I can imagine how insulted he feels at being linked to a known lunatic

3. there is absolutely no need to insult me or to hurl crude, unfounded comments, in Al's directions, regarding his proficiency and indeed command of afka hooyo.

LOL, you started of well on this point and about midway you wandered of to referring to yourself in the third person....Underdog caught that!

underdog   

Its part of the process required to determine whether you're truly insane or if it's all just an act.

Say something else.

underdog;928778 wrote:
Its part of the process required to determine whether you're truly insane or if it's all just an act.

Say something else.

many questions have been previously expressed over my 'sanity'. laakin, perception are two fold; what you think of yourself and what others think of you. i do appreciate your opinions but i don't appease and in the process distort my true values for the consumption of others. its one think to write on a pathetic forum but its quite another thing to be a normal person who is kind, humble and who indeed possesses humility.

thanks,

Al.

underdog   

So the forum is an outlet, as it were, for airing out fantasies of an alternate existence?

on the same token, however, I hope you can appreciate that there are those who would use this outlet to critique. In other words when an alter ego steps out of bounds, it needs to be checked.

Wouldn't you agree?

Thanks,

UD.