Sign in to follow this  
underdog

Decennial Anniversary

Wadani;928083 wrote:
Yes I can.

Your are: exceptionally smart, analytic thinker, insightful. Much of ur strengths are cognitive in nature. Also u seem to be neurotic, insecure, plagued by self-doubts and jealousy, suffer from bouts of mild depression, hieghtened sense of self-importance, strong desire for power, fame and wealth. Ur weaknesses are emotional in nature. Also, it seems u are sociable and gregarious when in the right company, but standoffish and aloof when not.

Oh my! We have a resident psychologist in the house!

Most of what you have said though is true of people with a desire to communicate - like all SOLers i'd argue, a bit of narcissism...

underdog   

Valenteenah.;928180 wrote:
10 years, huh? Why does it feel more like 50?

Happy anniversary, UD.

I seem to have that effect on people.

Thank you.

NGONGE   

Waranle_Warrior;928105 wrote:
^I think you and Wadani misundestood Alpha, he's no weak or emotional but kaftan yaqaan rageedi ah, you mistook his aura of confidence and fast-forwardness for weakness.

You realise that they're both Alpha, don't you? :D

underdog   

NGONGE;928571 wrote:
You realise that they're both Alpha, don't you?
:D

Wait, what?!?

Both who? Wadani and Alpha are the same person?

NGONGE   

^^ My program is never wrong. Many words and expressions that Alpha usually uses have been flagged up in most of your posts. Naga daa dee.

Wadani   

NGONGE;928595 wrote:
^^ My program is never wrong. Many words and expressions that Alpha usually uses have been flagged up in most of your posts. Naga daa dee.

Hmmm....so u really are silly. Interesting.

Wadani;928592 wrote:
Wallahi we're not. Silly Ngonge, his cynicism knows no bounds.

i agree with this statement.

what is NGONGE's obsession with Al?

wadani, i reckon you should have the honour of providing a psychological explanation inaar....

underdog   

Alpha Blondy;928602 wrote:

wadani, i reckon you should have the honour of providing a psychological explanation inaar....

You realize that if Ngonge is right, you just assigned yourself a task in the third person.

I heard somewhere its ok to tell yourself jokes, but you should be worried when you laugh at them.

Wadani   

Alpha Blondy;928602 wrote:
i agree with this statement.

what is NGONGE's obsession with Al?

Well Al, this is nothing more than classic attention seeking behaviour on Ngonge's part, which I believe is manifesting itself as a response to the preceived threat we, the young and rising stars of SOL, pose to his status and position within the forum. I'm afraid his fears are not unfounded, since it's clear to any regular visitor of SOL that Ngonge has become nothing but a relic with nothing of substance to contribute, relegating him to SOL's underclass for eternity.

NGONGE   

^^ You know I've always thought you were a brilliant young man Alpha but that does not mean I think everything you do is brilliant. Naga daa dee. :D

Wadani   

Ngonge, Soomaalidu waxay ku maahmaahdaa 'Muslinow run sheeg, muslinowna run u qaado." It's says something about ur character when u don't believe someone even after they have sworn by the Almighty.