Sign in to follow this  
underdog

Decennial Anniversary

underdog   

Is it too late to ask for my time back?

Just kidding.

I was thinking of composing a touching speech to celebrate the decade but I think I'll save that for the 20th year Anniversary Inshallah.

wow. congrats Unders,

what were you doing the day you enlighten us with your presence?

also why did you join SOL?

hambalyo inaar. i hope you'll stay for another 10 years. i know its not been easy being 6'6 tall but its reassuring to know that least on SOL its only mere words and we're all equal....:D

underdog   

If you must know, back in the day, there were marauding packs of unhinged feminists trying to shock & awe the unsuspecting public with their interpretation of equality. I decided to sign up and gently disagree. One thing lead to another and here we are.

p.s. There was a small period of time when we were united in our practice of ridiculing your youtube videos.

^ what would you say was your mark/legacy on SOL over the 10 years? do you think the annals of history have been kind to you? any interest thoughts, events or people who inspired you.......?

p.s - ridicule or beela ridicule....the 500,000 hits on my channel are still a somali record :D

p.s.s - why the name underdog? did you have a mental, physical or an emotional impairment to bear the label underdog?

underdog   

My mark on SOL is not for me to say. SOL can decided for themselves what they think my mark is/was

I've made a lot of friends and I believe each one has inspired me in their own way.

p.s. There's a video of a dog farting that has 10 times as many hits. not the best indicator of success.

underdog;928069 wrote:
My mark on SOL is not for me to say. SOL can decided for themselves what they think my mark is/was

I've made a lot of friends and I believe each one has inspired me in their own way.

p.s. There's a video of a dog farting that has 10 times as many hits. not the best indicator of success.

:D

were those 'friends' also on SOL? how was their 'actual' personas different from their 'virtual personas'?......and do you think we're an extension of our true beings when we post online?

Wadani   

Alpha Blondy;928074 wrote:
:D

were those 'friends' also on SOL? how was their 'actual' personas different from their 'virtual personas'?......
and do you think we're an extension of our true beings when we post online
?

I don't think one can completely divorce their online persona from their essential or true being. Such a feat would entail exhibiting uncharacteristc traits and deploying alien modes of thinking for extended periods of time. Someone who tries this would be found out soon enough, since their contrived personality would lack depth and suffer from horrible inconsistensies as the person makes it up in an ad hoc fashion.

Our online personas, as wacky as they can be sometimes, are nothing more than our true selves given unlimited freedoms not present in the public domain.

Wadani;928078 wrote:
I don't think one can completely divorce their online persona from their essential or true being. Such a feat would entail exhibiting uncharacteristc traits and deploying alien modes of thinking for extended periods of time. Someone who tries this would be found out soon enough, since their contrived personality would lack depth and suffer from horrible inconsistensies as the person makes it up in an ad hoc fashion.

Our online personas, as wacky as they can be sometimes, are nothing more than our true selves given unlimited freedoms not present in the public domain.

can you give me an analysis of my persona?

Wadani   

Alpha Blondy;928081 wrote:

Yes I can.

Your are: exceptionally smart, analytic thinker, insightful. Much of ur strengths are cognitive in nature. Also u seem to be neurotic, insecure, plagued by self-doubts and jealousy, suffer from bouts of mild depression, hieghtened sense of self-importance, strong desire for power, fame and wealth. Ur weaknesses are emotional in nature. Also, it seems u are sociable and gregarious when in the right company, but standoffish and aloof when not.

underdog   

Alpha Blondy;928081 wrote:

Did you just make my 10th anniversary about you?

LOL.

Wadani;928083 wrote:
Yes I can.

Your are: exceptionally smart, analytic thinker, insightful. Much of ur strengths are cognitive in nature. Also u seem to be neurotic, insecure, plagued by self-doubts and jealousy, suffer from bouts of mild depression, hieghtened sense of self-importance, strong desire for power, fame and wealth. Ur weaknesses are emotional in nature. Also, it seems u are sociable and gregarious when in the right company, but standoffish and aloof when not.

no truer words or prose were said by a sand-dweller since mohamed mooge and faisal omar mushteeg...:D:D:D:D:D

sand-dwellers gob inta kale gun...walle. wadaniga dhabta ah Allow dhowr!

expand on this 'weakness' and what it could potentially mean for me in the future inaar.....also suggest how to overcome them? :P

Wadani   

underdog;928085 wrote:

LOL.

Undergod, refer to my assessment of Alpha above where I mention his hightened sense of self-importance.

underdog;928085 wrote:

LOL.

inaar, the party must go on......someone has to answer questions dee.....:D