Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

President Xassan sheikh, Gangs broke into my Villa Somalia weapon storage

Walahi Bilahi Talahi magaca ilaahay baan ku dhaartey this is fake my father spoke to reliable sources in the villa xalay and this is dacaayad raqiis for those who says it happened i dare you to come up with evidence such as the president himself speaking about it.

^

Waryaa bakh bakhda jooji! Al Shabab Culosow is rearming his colleagues.

By the by, how goes the liberation of towns from Al Shaban, Mr. Apologist?

Tillamook magaca ilaahay baan ku dhaartey wouldn't do that if i wasn't 100% sure. Tillaamok i dare you to show me evidence not somali websites but government officials,saraakiil,waxgarad talking about this and that it really happened. :D

The liberation is going well tillaamok

Odey   

This is Fake news !. I went to the Villa in question and actually spoke to the people on the ground including some senior people here and it didn't happen!, suprising that the only portals reporting this are all historically against the President?.....cheap propaganda Walaahi!

Odey;927956 wrote:
This is Fake news !. I went to the Villa in question and actually spoke to the people on the ground including some senior people here and it didn't happen!, suprising that the only portals reporting this are all historically against the President?.....cheap propaganda Walaahi!

Haters gonna hate saaxiib waa caadi

Odey   

oba hiloowlow;927957 wrote:
Haters gonna hate saaxiib waa caadi

You can say that again!, this though is a bit too much man. standards of reporting are well and truly slipping.Mind you it is a game which quite

common the last ten years or so

oba hiloowlow;927955 wrote:
Tillamook magaca ilaahay baan ku dhaartey wouldn't do that if i wasn't 100% sure. Tillaamok i dare you to show me evidence not somali websites but government officials,saraakiil,waxgarad talking about this and that it really happened.
:D

The liberation is going well tillaamok

If the liberation is "going well" with the recapture of towns such as Xudun by Al Shabab, then let's all hope we don't get to see when the liberation starts really starts to falter:D

Oba, its one thing to support Al Shabab Culosow, it's another to defend his blatant incompetence and mismanagement of the Office of the President.

P.S

Rest assured, Culosow will be held accountable for the weapons he gave to his anarchist henchmen. This guy instead working to pacify the nation is doing everything in his power to return to the days of mayhem and anarchy in. Xamar.

desperation.com people are praying so hard for this government to fail :D.. Tillaamook sidii nin rag uu hadal ama meesha aan ku kala tagno aint got time for ciyaal shid.

Your lame comeback was somehow expected like the day you broke down in tears on this forum? I daresay, I see improvement here..so carry on, Oba....carry on:D

ehm sxb sheeko habreedka naga daa ama sidii nin rag uu hadal ''saas baa la yeeri'' iyo naga daa you are accusing the government of serious things you dont have evidence on and yet you are expecting me to give you a proper reply.

Odey   

This saga is one whose trend you can easily track. I see the same pattern as the rubbish story yesterday posted here that a minister of state was arrested in somaliland when the man hadnt been anywhere near it and if i may point out something else, why is it that all those posting on this thread and the other fake one yesterday are all somalilanders?.

Dont take my word for it, do your own homework. Posted by xaaji, supported by somalilanders on both threads even though they are fake?. It seems the sources of these stories are all lander's websites, syndicated with a few others who might have an interest in seeing the story spread further? Hmmmmm

This story seems to have legs. Even Shabelle Media is reporting it now.

Given that the Fed Gov't is prosecuting reporters for printing fake stories(the saga with the alleged rape&the international outcry), would Shabelle Media with a large Mogadishu presence take that chance?

Moderate Islamists say Somali soldiers passing arms to Al-Shabab

19 March 2013

BBC Monitoring Africa

© 2013 The British Broadcasting Corporation. All Rights Reserved. No material may be reproduced except with the express permission of The British Broadcasting Corporation.

Text of report by privately-owned Somali Shabeelle Media Network website

The Deputy Chairman of the Ahlu Sunna Wal Jama'a Executive Council, Shaykh Ahmad Abdullahi Ilkacase has said senior armed forces commanders that work with the Al-Shabab Movement are passing on government arms to the group.

Ahlu Sunna Wal Jama'a official said Al-Shabab has become bold to the extent that they have managed to gain access to arms being stored in Somali presidency's armoury.

The Ahlu Sunna Wal Jamma'a official has also condemned yesterday's suicide attack near Ex-Fiyore area in which up to 10 people were killed and a similar number wounded. He said Al-Shabab defectors easily trusted by the government are responsible for the explosion attacks in Mogadishu.

The statement by the Ahlu Sunna Wal Jama'a official comes at a time when arms were recently stolen from the Somali government armoury.

Source: Shabeelle Media Network website, Mogadishu, in Somali 19 Mar 13