Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Exit Eritrea: How Could it all End for Isaias Afewerki?

Tallaabo   

Xaaji Xunjuf;927567 wrote:
They are not the same they just speak the same language tigrignas hate the tigray with passion
i doubt it they were second cousins but zenawis mother was eritrean but they were not first cousins. But they helped icu didn't you support icu isaias helped icu with arms which was a good thing. Eritrea is the lesser evil, cadawga somalida wa xabashida eeh not eritrea. Ethiopia occupied somalia no one else

Like HAG and SAHAL?:o

More like the Brasil Portuguese and Portugal Portuguese , Eritrean historians claim that they were the founders of the Axumite Empire and also founded the Geez script. The 2 scripts the 2 main languages in Eritrea and Ethiopia is written in.And later introduced and exposed those scripts and Empire to the northern Ethiopians the same with Christianity I think there is a chance they share some ancestry but not all . But the hate thing can be similar though compared to sahal and HAG:D

Xaaji Xunjuf;927672 wrote:
I really doubt they are cousins or close related , i do know meles mother was eritrean i think its just a rumor people spread

war i have even heard eritreans and ethiopians themselves saying this.