Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Somalia's Prime ministers spokesmen arrested in Somaliland berbera

Odey;927776 wrote:
Abdishakur Ali Mire is a Deputy Minister of Information and is not a spokesman. He was addressing the Media in his capacity as a Minister.

He has not Visited Somaliland before and has no plans to do so. In Short You LIED, admit it and move on, the more you claim a lie is true which it won't , the more SAD and pathetic you all look.

Now, can you verify your claims from any source other your obscure rubbish syndicate websites of Somaliland which no doubt you fed this rubbish to? FAKE!!!

Oday the man was detained than deported from the country i think you should have a word with your friend if you dont believe me , by the way both me and salax gave u Somalia websites who reported it are they lying to?

Odey   

Xaaji Xunjuf;927777 wrote:
Salax oday thinks qof la xidhay intu mediada tago inu yidhaho talahi wala ii xidhay kalay arka
:D

And you making claims that have no truth in them is Pathetic!!, Prove your point with a credible source other than your rubbish unknown websites which you probably edit!

Odey   

The fact remains, the Man never landed anywhere near your enclave and you can't even decide whether he works for the president, prime minister or even whether he is a minister or a mere spokesman!. Any decent website worth it's weight in salt would be able to make a good background check before printing such rubbish.

LEIS & LIES

It seems like you are trying to convince your self now why would i want to lie about a mere arrested fella from Somalia. Is he really that important i dont think so :D

Odey   

Xaaji Xunjuf;927781 wrote:
It seems like you are trying to convince your self now why would i want to lie about a mere arrested fella from Somalia. Is he really that important i dont think so

you tell me yea XAAJI, why are you LYING?

Saalax   

Xaaji Xunjuf;927781 wrote:
It seems like you are trying to convince your self now why would i want to lie about a mere arrested fella from Somalia. Is he really that important i dont think so

He has gone cuckoo .

Caught?you haven't posted a single website saying or even he him self saying that he wasn't arrested what we have is several Somaliland and Somalia websites reporting that he was locked up and than deported so who is lying. its just your word Oday's words on SOL thats all :D

The Sage   

Even with numerous sources in his face Odey is still doubling down on his stance....man i bet he even thinks the moon landing was fake lol