Sign in to follow this  
Safferz

Somalis in Boston

Alpha Blondy;927284 wrote:
somalis are as rare as leprechauns missing in Irish fairytales to live in Boston. madex sare che is a special case altogether and you, my friend, are a CIA mole hoping to extract information on innocent Somalis, that'll lead to quick arrests. isku xishood malayacniyaho.

p.s - che, inaar improve your privacy settings on facebook. iska jiir inaar wa khaatar eh.
:D

Leave it to Alpha Blondy to find out this hidden agenda and to warn the somali community. AP you are doing a tremendous work here on SoL. :)

metta   

I saw a Somali family in Jamaica Plain when I visited an old friend.

Boston is way too expensive to live in. Property prices are just stup!d. (really, the word stup!d is censored?)

Nin-Yaaban;927591 wrote:
Leave it to Alpha Blondy to find out this hidden agenda and to warn the somali community. AP you are doing a tremendous work here on SoL.
:)

Nin-Yaban,

we MUST be wary walahi. half the SOLers are moles working the kuffr secret organisations. some have suggested you may possibly be the biggest mole of them all but that's ridiculous. sxb, you're my BEST friend on SOL. :D how could that be....? or ma istidhi? :P

i've all of a sudden become interested in Boston. :D thanks for starting the thread sufferz.

based on the info provided it doesn't seem all that bad, inaar. its now 3rd on my list of potential US cities....i'd like to move to in 2014 summer. 1st is ATL and 2nd is Salt Lake City.

AMERICA, inaar.......i'm COMING. i hope y'all are ready for Al.:D

Juxa   

Naga dhaafa suuraha and connect with each other

Why would you direct one other to elsewhere when you will do!

Che soo dhawee gabdhaha oo hana ceebeyn! Ladies Che is duqa magalada

Juxa;927617 wrote:
Naga dhaafa suuraha and
connect with each other

says the woman who came to hargeisa...... and NOT only refused to connect with Al but even worse......didnt bring any cake.

hypocrite.

Alpha Blondy;927613 wrote:
Nin-Yaban,

we MUST be wary walahi. half the SOLers are moles working the kuffr secret organisations. some have suggested you may possibly be the biggest mole of them all but that's ridiculous. sxb, you're my BEST friend on SOL.
how could that be....? or ma istidhi?
:P

i've all of a sudden become interested in Boston.
thanks for starting the thread sufferz.

based on the info provided it doesn't seem all that bad, inaar. its now 3rd on my list of potential US cities....i'd like to move to in 2014 summer. 1st is ATL and 2nd is Salt Lake City.

AMERICA, inaar.......i'm COMING. i hope y'all are ready for Al.

Such a genius Alpha. 80% of the people who post here aren't what they claim to be. Probably moles and paid informants spying on unsuspecting Somalis here on SoL.

So why is ATL your 1st choice? Do you know what that place is famous for?

^

i'd go as far as 87% inaar. sometimes, the different personalities currently occupying the different mental capacities of Al's maskax have a tendencies to spy, too. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

inaar, i first become interested in ATL after my afro-american friend hold me about ATL being the centre of black america's elite. its financial centre of sorts, it's also apparently the cultural mecca of black america. you see we in the UK (ex-UK citizens e.g Alpha) have always looked towards african americans for inspirations. i want to go to a place where there are NO hindrances to achieving prosperity, success and everlasting happiness.....maybe i've overstretch this notion ma istidhi :D.......BUT its also been alleged african-americans are very rude to somalis. plus i can't really go back to the UK since i've kind of outgrown it, you know. its either America or mongolia inaar. :D

things ATL is famous for:

96 Olympic games

Martin Luther King

Ray Charles

world of coca cola

one of the busiest airports in the world.

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;927613 wrote:

i've all of a sudden become interested in Boston.
thanks for starting the thread sufferz.

AMERICA, inaar.......i'm COMING. i hope y'all are ready for Al.

Boston is fantastic, but it doesn't come close to Toronto :) Why would you want to live in Salt Lake City? Do they even have black people there?

Alpha Blondy;927670 wrote:
excuse me.......?

after i wrote all that......you reply by saying OK?

inaar wax isku faal dee

Ina'adeer, waxaan kawaday, si fiican ayaan u fahmay dee. :)

You answered everything. But still, u should get ATL off ur list. :)