Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

New Mayor in Banaadir

Marksman;927164 wrote:
If true, I hope he's not a populist type like Tarzan. Screaming through microphones like Mussolini lol.

- I hope this guy takes the issue of IDP's very seriously

- Tries not to create havoc between the locals and diaspora ( social cohesion )

- Works well with the urban planning department and important ministeries such as transport

- Makes safety a top priority 24/7

- Accelerates progress

Is the governor or Banaadir the same time the mayor of Mogadishu?

I agree with the issues the new mayor need to resolve.He will be the mayor of Mogadishu Also

Khadafi   

1+ Zack!

Meesha cadaalad haddey jirto waa la ogaana! Oba, the mayor should reflect the historical reality of mogadishu not the power of ak47!

Why would it , it could be that the Mayor of Xamar could be from shingaani and the governor could be from the Unuka , their offices would be both in the same city one would be the governor of the entire banadir and one for the mayor in Mogadishu. In hargeysa the governor of Hargeysa is from Laascaanood but the Mayor is from North Hargeisa deputy mayor is from southern Hargeisa. When a city is the capital u have to learn how to share every one should feel at home. I say Banadir one governor xamar one mayor and one deputy mayor. So you keep it all inclusive.

See you have created 3 main positions one would go to the original people the mayor probably reer shingaani or reer boondheere. Than you have the governor could be from afgooye particularly from the may may community who are also large in the region. The rest of the Xamar districts can remain the same. But if you create something like that people will stop nagging xamar is in the hands of one clan its not like demographics will change if you have a different governor than the mayor. You should try it it will work imagine an cadcad being the Mayor of xamar u use that as a face to the outside world while still all the districts are in the hands of unuka, you have to play the public my friend.

Xaaji Xunjuf;927500 wrote:
Why would it , it could be that the Mayor of Xamar could be from shingaani and the governor could be from the Unuka , their offices would be both in the same city one would be the governor of the entire banadir and one for the mayor in Mogadishu. In hargeysa the governor of Hargeysa is from Laascaanood but the Mayor is from North Hargeisa deputy mayor is from southern Hargeisa. When a city is the capital u have to learn how to share every one should feel at home. I say Banadir one governor xamar one mayor and one deputy mayor. So you keep it all inclusive.

No need for that why can't it just rotate unuka gets it first than cadcad like that all the time