Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Caption this picture

Haatu   

NGONGE;926517 wrote:
^^
:D
:D

Here I was excitedly expecting a caption from the famed Ngonge. Little did I know he's only up to cheerleading :P

Xaaji Xunjuf;926496 wrote:
22 years and counting and every year they tell us its coming to an end:D

if longevity is the only thing you bring to the table , it will be interesting to how how much it is worth, at the end of the day the politicians in SL will come to their senses they will have a strong hand to play, but there will be a counter weight there always is, republic of Somaliland was never in the cards its unfortunate for hapless people who actually believed the propaganda.

And he continues with predicting i think you should just give up the Somaliland politicians are honest they work for the Somaliland people on all fronts. The Koonfurians are still guarded by half of Africa there is no counter weight at all. You are entirely dependent on African union troops i think there is more chance of Somalia coming to an end than Somaliland if your african Friends leave you,, you are entirely abandoned. Somaliland politicians do not lie to their people nor do they bring Foreign foreign mercenaries into their country nor are they one time islamist the next time highly secular just because the state department promises them Something. The Somaliland Leaders are consistent, efficient and honest to their people and last but not least god fearing people.

Xaaji Xunjuf;926702 wrote:
And he continues with predicting i think you should just give up the Somaliland politicians are honest they work for the Somaliland people on all fronts. The Koonfurians are still guarded by half of Africa there is no counter weight at all. You are entirely dependent on African union troops i think there is more chance of Somalia coming to an end than Somaliland if your african Friends leave you,, you are entirely abandoned. Somaliland politicians do not lie to their people nor do they bring Foreign foreign mercenaries into their country nor are they one time islamist the next time highly secular just because the state department promises them Something. The Somaliland Leaders are consistent, efficient and honest to their people and last but not least god fearing people.

honest kulaha don't make me laugh wasn't it just a few months back that blood was shed over a land grabbing debacle and before that weren't the "honest" politicians of somaliland the ones who embezzled millions from money that was to be spent on rebuilding the airport in hargeysa, somali politicians and honesty don't belong in the same sentence. It is true that southern somalia needs much help to get back on its feet, but I would say the same for somaliland if not for the support of IC Donner's and Ethiopia the triangle project would have failed already, somalia is moving forward its not going to be easy and many will lose what little political relevance they had, but with change comes opportunity if I were in your shoes's I would seek it out , in the near future there will be haves and have nots unlike anything we have seen in somalia's past there will be billionairess and those who seek comfort from clan lineage, the only difference between these groups of people will be the ability to recognize and overcome the fear of change, to seek opportunity, and to plan to win in the other teams ball court. How long do you think you can stop future generation of those born in somaliland from seeking opportunity in cities like bosaso, kismayo, mugdishu and the like. This song will do the hardened somalilander well

You are not really making sense at all the international community called you're leaders the most corrupted leaders ever in the world. And you talk about mismanagement in Somaliland. I see you are a pirate from the garowe clan enclave are you forgetting about the piracy activities your leaders are involved in , they are nothing but thieves. As for Ethiopia right now there are about 2000 Ethiopian troops in Somalia operating as freelancers not under the Amisom command. If it wasn't for the xabashi troops 80% of you're country would have been under Alshabaab see who is on life support and needs half of Africa to survive. Somaliland gets only bilateral aid from Britain and denmark. And even that is very minimum , Somaliland budget and costs are entirely paid by Somaliland tax payers lol@ the opportunity please please safe us we have it so bad please Somalia is a jannoh there are Billionaires it has an economic growth of 24% a year. In what world does this kid live. By the way you're silly song doesn't even work.

Xaaji Xunjuf;926720 wrote:
You are not really making sense at all the international community called you're leaders the most corrupted leaders ever in the world. And you talk about mismanagement in Somaliland. I see you are a pirate from the garowe clan enclave are you forgetting about the piracy activities your leaders are involved in , they are nothing but thieves. As for Ethiopia right now there are about 2000 Ethiopian troops in Somalia operating as freelancers not under the Amisom command. If it wasn't for the xabashi troops 80% of you're country would have been under Alshabaab see who is on life support and needs half of Africa to survive. Somaliland gets only bilateral aid from Britain and denmark. And even that is very minimum , Somaliland budget and costs are entirely paid by Somaliland tax payers lol@ the opportunity please please safe us we have it so bad please Somalia is a jannoh there are Billionaires it has an economic growth of 24% a year. In what world does this kid live. By the way you're silly song doesn't even work.

you have no vision I am sad to say sheep cannot decide were they are going they only decide what to do once they are there, PL had much it need's to work on but everyone knows that somaliland is not in a better position, its takes courage and political wit to change the landscape of a narrow foreign run environment like somalia, the pirate of PL were mere fishermen pushed to the edge , they had the courage to fight back, they sparked dialogue about the action of foreign countries in Somalia waters, their actions lead to the recognition of the real piracy issue and as a result PL was able to form legal binding agreements with many countries and receive aids to both patrol its territorial waters from opportunist (fishermen turned pirate & foreign cooporation looking for an easy dump), their actions also heightened international awareness of somalia and the need for a stable government capable of securing its territory land and sea. You can make opportunity when given a bad hand or you can hope and starve. I have alot of respect for the pirates of PL they have done for somalia what most politicians in mugdishu could never do, their job is done today, PL has a strong coastal guard and somalia a weak but stable federal government, economy wise somaliland cannot compete with somalia, they cant even compete with PL, and we see more and more defectors from the triangle everyday, such as misses fozia and I expect more in the future, the days of clan state are slowly coming to an end, you can either muscle you way into a seat at the table ( such as in the case of PL) or be relegated to the passenger seat, in future terms PL might not be the political counter weight it serves right now but PLanders will always be in some aspect in the drivers seat, and I say that is brilliant.

Xaaji Xunjuf;926732 wrote:
A thief is justifying theft only in the Pirate enclave what a disgrace

you lack vision the greatest nation in the world was built on slavery and land grab, if not for piracy the British would have been defeated by the Spanish, there are many instances in human history were one can decide to play by the rule and lose or make you own, I am just of the opinion that starving with conviction is just plain starving, especially if you can't feed your family because multi-billion dollar corporations wouldn't pay an extra million to have their waste properly disposed, call it theft I call it survival.