Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Women are mad!

Jacpher   

Juxa;925381 wrote:
Waxaad moodaa inuu damiirkiiba alle ka qaaday

Maybe ' women' are indeed mad and entirely to blame for bringing up this faulty crop. There should have been quality control to ensure the next patch will be deserving of the 'RAGANIMO' tag

By getting mad, he got you there. You proved him right.

Malika   

Juxa, miya laga marmii kara hoyo's gogarad - from hoyo's gogarad to the apron strings of the wives and yet they say women are mad lol.

I think dancing on the tube is just strange - although highlighting the perverted action of some men is a good thing. Men are just weirdos marmar..uff.

Juxa   

Jacpher;925399 wrote:
By getting mad, he got you there. You proved him right.

Jacpher, comeon aniga iyo xanaaq associated by emotions?

NGONGE   

chubacka;925411 wrote:
The bloody nerve of that pervert. That's one brave, not mad lady.

She's nuts, Chuba. In one little dance she managed to take attention from the actual offence and focus it in her little silly dance. :D

p.s.

I never say women are mad in a sexist way, I only try to educate young fools (like the kitchen guy above) in the mad ways of women.

Juxa   

^^ I hope you are proud of yourself! wiilashan already caqli lix saaca ahaa baad hadana ka dhigtay iney sexual offence ok ka uqaataan whilst they hmmmm to your women are mad tune

Oz   

NGONGE;925954 wrote:
She's nuts, Chuba. In one little dance she managed to take attention from the actual offence and focus it in her little silly dance.
:D

p.s.

I never say women are mad in a sexist way, I only try to educate young fools (like the kitchen guy above) in the mad ways of women.

The problem is you started this thread at the time/week that some were bashing women in general so whatever you were implying on this thread didn't mean anything or what you thought ma friend. :D :D

NGONGE   

^^ It was international women's day, Oz. The crazy woman did that stunts BECAUSE it was international women's day. I thought I would attract the attention of my younger brothers (excluding Apophis) to how unpredictable women were when dealing with any situation. In other words, women are mad. Understand that idea and you'll begin to find a way to understand how to live with them. :D

Oz   

NG, am with you on this one sxb ( am a yes mam dude) regardless :D :D but the timing was a little off here on this forum some were having ago at it. so this thread added fuel to it. (wax fahan adiga).

Ps: Congrats, this morning you won playing badly. :D