Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Scandal: Ahmed Naaji and other somali artists partying in General Morgan's house

Tallaabo   

What is unacceptable is you Oba inviting Ahmad Naji who is a big Somali artist and some good looking female artists to your bachelor pad in Nairobi and then accusing them of partying in a terrorist's home.

Tallaabo   

Hayaay waar waa runtaa!! The video is too long so I quickly searched for him and could not find him in it. Thanks Oba, xaal qaado suldaan. Now the dogs and b!tches in the video are forever in my bad books.

Tallaabo   

Do you know where Morgan's house is located Oba? Let me know please as I want to raise some cash and pay some bad guys to take care of that long bearded pig.

The Zack;923770 wrote:
Oba, you always party at USC house, why is this different?

Really? Lets assume i do that well the difference is im not a public figure like Mr. Axmed Naaji Sacad who pretends to be ''Wadani'' waliba who supposed to be a fanaan Qaran representing umadda somaliyeed oo Idil ya know..

oba hiloowlow;923768 wrote:
Indeed

So according to you moorgan is guilty which i am not saying he is not And General Ali samatar the former vice president is innocent and defense Minister?