Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Ngonge So gal saaxiib

Mario B   

xabad;919483 wrote:
Because their masters, the Arabs hate them, so naturally the slave has to follow suit.

Don't insult the memories of humanist like Rachel Corrie, most Arab nations and peoples don't care about the Palestians...they pay lip service to their plight. The issue here is not hate of jews but the injustices commited but one group to another. Only those who genuinely want to end this circle of violence should comment on this conflict, the rest should just beat it. Find something else to score cheap points with.

NGONGE   

oba hiloowlow;919448 wrote:
tell me about your past life in wadamada carbeed? Have you ever been called, cabiid,aswad,cabdi,kelb and anta 7eywan? Is it true that saudi people and arab in general are really hateful towards non arabs especially Africans and asians?.

Thank you for your time!

//

Imam Oba Imam Jeelow

Ask a question in a proper way and I shall give you a detailed reply, saaxib. The only reply I can give to what you ask above is NO.

N.O.R.F   

When you’re in the homeland you come across people who are curious to know what the outside world is like and ask a number of questions based on what they’ve heard about the place from other people. You will get questions on what British people are like, what the weather is like, what the food is like, what the Somalis living there are like etc. They’re somewhat unfairly called ‘dhaqan aan doofin’ but you can understand to an extent why they have these assertions about other people and places. They may not have attended school or maybe they didn’t do geography and/or history of said place/people they’re discussing. And, obviously, it’s unlikely they’ve left the country at all.

Now, what do we call the ones who have left, have been to school and have access to all sorts of information, yet ask such questions?

Dhaqan doofey oo iska fadhiistay? :D

NGONGE;919641 wrote:
Ask a question in a proper way and I shall give you a detailed reply, saaxib. The only reply I can give to what you ask above is NO.

Sorry. Okay in your past life in the arab countries have you ever faced any racism in your daily life due to your ethnic background? How is the life in Saudi arabia?

NGONGE   

^^ I didn't live in Saudi Arabia, saaxib. I lived in the UAE and no, I have never faced colour-related racism. I'm told that life in Saudi Arabia is great. Adigo horta what do you expect someone to say about a place they grew up in, saaxib? Do you really expect them to badmouth it in the style of an Alpha and the UK? Only an ungrateful nadil would do something like that warya.

NGONGE;919653 wrote:
^^ I didn't live in Saudi Arabia, saaxib. I lived in the UAE and no, I have never faced colour-related racism. I'm told that life in Saudi Arabia is great. Adigo horta what do you expect someone to say about a place they grew up in, saaxib? Do you really expect them to badmouth it in the style of an Alpha and the UK? Only an ungrateful
nadil
would do something like that warya.

Fair enough, Thank you for the answers Ngonge!

nuune   

Ps: I am not liking this Saudi bashing even though I did not grew up there, people need to grow and find a better thing to discuss/debate

Oz   

Poster: you could ask this question in the troll section. :D and boy oh boy some karbash :D

Ps: Nuune don't expect that to come anytime soon..

nuune   

lool Oz, when people discuss Saudi Arabia, they mix many things, one time slaves, one time governement harsh treatment on illegal immigrants, one time government stance on world politics, one time they blame the women for not driving, and they all blame Islam, this is the sad part!

NGONGE   

^^ Travelling can't open an already closed mind, saaxib. Half of these guys live in areas where other communities live. Ask them how many freinds that are not Somali do they have or how many other cultures have they mixed in! :D

nuune   

^^ That is the problem yaa Norf and Ngonge, maybe ticket prices are too dear for them, cuz the people I found to be saying bad thigns about Saudi Arabia NEVER travelled, it is true, closed mind is the problem!

somalee   

Saudis and the Khaliijis worship the US, they call it Al-amriika :D and anything associated with the US is highly revered in that part of the world. They strongly believe in their hearts that they are inferior to Americans and the west, and indeed they are. The only place in the world where a religious scholar would doubt the virginity of a 5 years old child, end up brutally breaking that virginity himself and murdering her in cold blood. That is supposed to be one of the most intelligent, most educated, most compassionate persons in Saudi Arabia. What about the normal Saudis?

Do you really expect to be treated fairly and with respect in such a society?