Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Ngonge So gal saaxiib

tell me about your past life in wadamada carbeed? Have you ever been called, cabiid,aswad,cabdi,kelb and anta 7eywan? Is it true that saudi people and arab in general are really hateful towards non arabs especially Africans and asians?.

Thank you for your time!

//

Imam Oba Imam Jeelow

Apophis;919449 wrote:
Xaaji NGONGE ceebtisa wu qarsan, he won't admit to his daily humiliations on the hands of the Al-Sauds
:D

:D waynu arkeeyna there is a somali saying that goes like ' ragg waxaa la yiraah nimaan runta ka xishoon'

NG is probably like my friend Abdisamad. Abdisamad was a self-hating little ikhwani prick whose mental slavery by Arabs, made him feel insecure and worthless. he was always subservient to them and glorified their supremacy. i met Abdisamad around 2007 and at first, i wasn't impressed by his love for arabia and arabs. Abdisamad and I become good friends over time. and in time, i came to realise, that my initial assessment of him was wrong. i overlooked that he had excellent manners, ethics, code of conduct and that he was an excellent human being. he never backbited, never insulted and always had good relations with all. but nonetheless, these rare qualities in a Somali can NEVER excuse the inferiority complex he suffered. in those days, i was president for life at my uni's student society. i welcomed Abdisamad, in the hope that he may be cured of his worthlessness. it was during those early days, i came to know, that Abdisamad, had personal struggles with the Somali culture. he felt it was wicked, depraved and backward. i was very a proud somalist in those days, too. over a period of two months, Abdisamad changed his ways and his traits were becoming recognisably more somali in their ways and his new found confidence worried me. it was a fake hybrid ramshackled together and it lacked direction. in embracing something he lacked any knowledge off, he fell off the rails, as it were. as each day pasted, i disliked Abdisamad more and more. he was loud, opinionated and as though these traits were innate to him, they flourished beyond what i thought necessary. and like NG, Abdisamad, too, was a late arrival to our culture. because of their perceived arrogance, no doubt, informed by their Arabist supremacist ways, they feel the need to preach to us, in the hope, we can be civilised.

wyre   

Waryaada wax aanan jirin baa leydinka dhaadhiciyay, Aniga I dunno Ab't Masri's or Other Arabs, but saudi's respect you so much.

By the way I am the boss of all saudi's :D

wyre;919471 wrote:
Waryaada wax aanan jirin baa leydinka dhaadhiciyay, Aniga I dunno Ab't Masri's or Other Arabs, but saudi's respect you so much.

By the way I am the boss of all saudi's

My father use to live in Saudi arabia in the 70s, he hates arabs more than jews walahi :D.

xabad   

wyre;919471 wrote:
Waryaada wax aanan jirin baa leydinka dhaadhiciyay, Aniga I dunno Ab't Masri's or Other Arabs, but
saudi's respect you so much.

By the way I am the boss of all saudi's

Only if you the chief executioner in the kingdom. the only aswad, saudis fear and respect.

Apophis;919477 wrote:
War the Jews are civilised folks sxb. I don't know why Somalis hate them.

Actually israel is one of the first countries in the world to recognize the somali state back in the 60s

there is NO denying the excellent mannerism of ARABS. they have excellent personal dealings with people. the Algerians, tunisians, Libyans and Egyptians are pure SCUM. the so called Khaleeji's, saudi's and those from the Levant regions have excellent mannerism.

arabs see somalis as an extension of them. the best example i can think of is: the little brother who is mischievous, the little brother in need. THIS IS NOT NICE. but they don't hate us and we don't hate them.

i think its also quite important to recognise that somalis arabist like NG, Wyre and others NO LONGER occupy the Golden throne. in the 1970s, the first group of diaspora somalis, who lived in the arab world were respected. they attained respectability through their ways LOL. now, they are reduced to second class citizen status in the arab world. they have been all but deported and have lost all credibility. the offspring of those early pioneers qurbo-joog trailblazers are seriously pathetic. their never-ending permanent state of influx is like a purgatorial living nightmare. i pity them. but the pendulum of power belongs to WESTERN somalis. they are now better than these pathetic somali-arabs. even, here in the SL, i saw a few of these somali-arabs and i wasn't impressed. they emulated rap stars like lil wayne, 50cents etc. their foreign language is not respected nor impressing those who have a command of the english language. LOOOOOOOOOOL.

Alpha Blondy;919470 wrote:
NG is probably like my friend Abdisamad. Abdisamad was a self-hating little ikhwani prick whose mental slavery by Arabs, made him feel insecure and worthless. he was always subservient to them and glorified their supremacy. i met Abdisamad around 2007 and at first, i wasn't impressed by his love for arabia and arabs. Abdisamad and I become good friends over time. and in time, i came to realise, that my initial assessment of him was wrong. i overlooked that he had excellent manners, ethics, code of conduct and that he was an excellent human being. he never backbited, never insulted and always had good relations with all. but nonetheless, these rare qualities in a Somali can NEVER excuse the inferiority complex he suffered. in those days, i was president for life at my uni's student society. i welcomed Abdisamad, in the hope that he may be cured of his worthlessness. it was during those early days, i came to know, that Abdisamad, had personal struggles with the Somali culture. he felt it was wicked, depraved and backward. i was very a proud somalist in those days, too. over a period of two months, Abdisamad changed his ways and his traits were becoming recognisably more somali in their ways and his new found confidence worried me. it was a fake hybrid ramshackled together and it lacked direction. in embracing something he lacked any knowledge off, he fell off the rails, as it were. as each day pasted, i disliked Abdisamad more and more. he was loud, opinionated and as though these traits were innate to him, they flourished beyond what i thought necessary. and like NG, Abdisamad, too, was a late arrival to our culture. because of their perceived arrogance, no doubt, informed by their Arabist supremacist ways, they feel the need to preach to us, in the hope, we can be civilised.

So you created a monster out of a nice, well-mannered Muslim boy...

Apophis;919486 wrote:

I Wonder how many times a day Wyre kisses the feet of a Suad

i suspect Wyre has a guarantor. this guarantor is responsible for his welfare. this Indentured servant status is surely against reasonable standards of human rights. once every 6 month, Wyre has to renew his residence permit and if his guarantor doesn't want to renew the permit, he doesn't have to. i think that's sad walahi. really sad.

Alpha Blondy;919487 wrote:
i think its also quite important to recognise that somalis arabist like NG, Wyre and others NO LONGER occupy the Golden throne. in the 1970s, the first group of diaspora somalis, who lived in the arab world were respected. they attained respectability through their ways LOL. now, they are reduced to second class citizen status in the arab world. they have been all but deported and have lost all credibility. the offspring of those early pioneers qurbo-joog trailblazers are seriously pathetic. their never-ending permanent state of influx is like a purgatorial living nightmare. i pity them. but the pendulum of power belongs to WESTERN somalis. they are now better than these pathetic somali-arabs. even, here in the SL, i saw a few of these somali-arabs and i wasn't impressed. they emulated rap stars like lil wayne, 50cents etc. their foreign language is not respected nor impressing those who have a command of the english language. LOOOOOOOOOOL.

Arent the WESTERN somalis guilty of the same sins of aping as the ARAB somalis???