Sign in to follow this  
Coofle

Saado Cali singing in ARABIC!

Coofle   

start from 4:40.........the legend Saado cali singing in Arabic kkkkkk she got a chance if she was native, she got classic voice like that of Fayrouz (the arabic Fayrouz)

nuune   

What a classic piece of video, thanks for sharing.

Is Saado the only person you recognized, how about Faadumo qaasim Hilowle(AUN) who came after Saado Cali,

nuune   

^^ Ceeb Caleyk yaa Alpha, leave the woman alone, please, you were not even born when the 'Landcruiser gado' song came in, and yet you had the nerve to talk about her, niyahow our friendship khattar ha galin, shalayto you were defending women and someone called you feminist spokesman, and now your reputation for protecting the women is in disaster, please!

nuune   

Qofka saaxiibka saxda kuu ah unbaa khaladaadkaaga garan kara, car wakaasee qof kale ha ku dhaho saas maxaad u sameesay, they want you inaad beerta gasho ood sii waalato, marka my advise is of a true friendship, wax fahan

yes! of course, i know i can always count on your advice, since you're a true ''friend'' LOL. laakin, waxaan ku weeydiiye, saxib, maaxad uu soo dhex gasha waxyaabo aan ku khuseyn. ruuntii waan iis weydiyo, waxaan iis idhi, bilow malaha ka xanaaqa ee ka xishood saxibka. LOOL

nuune   

War anu ma xanaaqo dee, see kaa noqotey, have you seen my avator horta, si fiican ma ugu fiirsatey what I am doing there in my avator, some even called my dancing there luga qallooc malmalaado and other names such as jiis or laangadhe, lugahaad ka xanuunsantahey, dhabar ma lihid ooma istaagi kartid, waad dhac dhaceysaa khamriya cab, and other names, all by SOL members, waxaas kama xanaaqo,

lool hada ka dib leertaan ku siini eee ii qas nooh waxyaalaha qaarkood, war wax kastoo SOL ka dhaco anigu wey i khuseeyaan dee, everything, from the 'lades lets exchange recipes' to Rudy's topic '3 xalimo ayaa i karbaashey in LA' and that latest topic of yours that depicts Ngonge of belonging to a Mormon Cult.

Nuune,

if you give me 30mins of your day on any thread and we speak exclusively in af-somaali, i would be able to express my thought with the clarity i've demonstrated today. LOOOOL. thank you.

give me some feedback and when you read my somaali aloud and phonetically, is there an accent present?. for instance, reer xamar people hardly use 'bilow malaha' expression. LOOOOL

thanks again. i will be fluent by the end of 2013, i swear it. and i will have my vengeance on all those who thought i was a pathetic dhaqan celis.

nuune   

Bilow malaha expression ma ahan standard Somali, waa Af Suuq, ama hadal-qabsi or Hal-heys, the true is, you will never see reer xamar who will use bilow malaha, mar hore ayaan qiyaasey lahjadaada iyo iney ka dhax qeylineyso accent nooc minal Japaan ah oon ku qiyaasey inuu yahey dawacadii socodkeedina hilmaantey kii libaaxana keeni weyday, waana dareemi karaa iney erayada qaarkood wali carrabkaaga qumaati aysan ugu yaaceen, laakin caawa halkaa ha inoo joogto, waa inoo barri iyo saa danbe, sxb, habeen wanaagsan, projecct ayaan diyaarinayaa oo ah cinwaankiisa ama titelekiisa: 'xubnaha banii aadamka iyo kuwa Jinka sidee la isku waafajin karaa: baaritaan ku saleysan argagax iyo fajac aan shaahid u ahaa'. sxb, hadaad igala qeeb qaadaneyso soo dhawoow, I will give you literature review on this.