Sign in to follow this  
OdaySomali

Soo gala, maxaa la hayaa caawatan!

ASC,

How is everyone doing this fine evening, i've not frequented SOL in a little while but i've had a quick look around in the past 10min or so. It has been an interesting few weeks/months for me personally, with a lot of stuff happening and more interesting weeks and months to come. Inshallah you are all doing well.

My quick commentaite on members who fequent SOL. I presume that Alpha Blondy is still "in Hargeisa" ;) and his posts as entertaining and eccentric as ever, Narniah is still battling with the conondrums of love (jke) haha - I saw your thread and wanted to give you some heartfelt advice but unfortunately did not have the time, the semi-kenyan Apophis has been expanding his tentacles across SOL, the [reasonable] snake in our midst as I have previously called him.

Che Guavera I find myself agreeing with you time and again, keep up the good work. Seccionist Xaaji Xunjuf to an extent has calmed on the politics posts and mellowed from his rhetoric, and Xiin-Faniin to an extent also. The Professor is M.I.A, ever since he was threatened by Ethiopian interests and his life was in risk - one wonders what became of his fate.

Oba is currently providing the best picture thread and the most entertainment value through his posts, keep it up the good work lad :cool:

Aaliyah I see you are about, how are you doing. Also, have you blocked your Private Message feature?... I was going to PM you a while back but this was not possible, give me a chance to remember what I was going to say to you if you might change the PM settings, I might just remember what it was. :D

Can't think of anything else or who might deserve an honourable mention. Ah, of-course, Bluelicious, alles goed met u ook!

OdaySomali;916959 wrote:
I presume that Alpha Blondy is still "in Hargeisa"
;)
and his posts as entertaining and eccentric as ever

:D

yeah bro. still here and doing well.

how are things with you and what are these interesting stuff happening in your life?

nuune   

Alpha, I see you like when complimented, I know it is human behavior, and people can't hold their emotions, is this another way of seeking fame, or sharaf, I am not saying you don't have any sharaf left for you, but I believe your earlier comment that you will be a good politician who willbe on TV 24 hours, aka Saddam and Gadafi style, Allahuma Yarxam both

nuune;916964 wrote:
Alpha, I see you like when complimented, I know it is human behavior, and people can't hold their emotions, is this another way of seeking fame, or sharaf, I am not saying you don't have any sharaf left for you, but I believe your earlier comment that you will be a good politician who willbe on TV 24 hours, aka Saddam and Gadafi style, Allahuma Yarxam both

Nuune, apparently humans like nothing more than the "sound" of their own name; what do you make of that statement? I would think this also the case in the online internet environment.

Alpha Blondy;916961 wrote:
:D

yeah bro. still here and doing well.

how are things with you and what are these interesting stuff happening in your life?

its good to hear you are doing well, Alxamdulilah ithings are well here too. As for what's happening, suffice to say unexpected directions, new environments, different people, new mindsets. I know i'm being criptic, but something tells me this is going to be a very interesting year, I have a hunch, though I know now what lies ahead. You never know, I might beat you to the TV screen ol' chap! haha ;)

But yh

nuune;916964 wrote:

Nuune,

i absolutely love to be admired at all times. i get an incredible sensation from being showered with praise. its a sordid little habit that i should seek medical attention for, but i'm finding myself more attracted to the limelight. i've read up to 40 biographies of some of the greatest tyrants and dictators in the history of man. i want to become a dictator inshallah. already i posses many of the traits of being a dictator. i want to one day rule over all somalis and make them attest their loyalty. i also want to reform our culture because i know exactly what's needed. i'm a man of people but people must be ruled over with an iron fist. they yearn for a decisive, visionary and principled leader. i offer those qualities and many more as i'm sure you'll agree.

OdaySomali;916966 wrote:
its good to hear you are doing well, Alxamdulilah ithings are well here too. As for what's happening, suffice to say unexpected directions, new environments, different people, new mindsets. I know i'm being criptic, but something tells me this is going to be a very interesting year, I have a hunch, though I know now what lies ahead. You never know, I might beat you to the TV screen ol' chap! haha
;)

But yh

whatever your cooking, don't reveal at this early stage. i hope it works for you inshallah.

i have a divine destiny. you can't compete with that?

nuune   

Alpha Blondy;916968 wrote:
Nuune,

i absolutely love to be admired at all times. i get an incredible sensation from being showered with praise. its a sordid little habit that i should seek medical attention for, but i'm finding myself more attracted to the limelight. i've read up to 40 biographies of some of the greatest tyrants and dictators in the history of man. i want to become a dictator inshallah. already i posses many of the traits of being a dictator. i want to one day rule over all somalis and make them attest their loyalty. i also want to reform our culture because i know exactly what's needed. i'm a man of people but people must be ruled over with an iron fist. they yearn for a decisive, visionary and principled leader. i offer those qualities and many more as i'm sure you'll agree.

I approve this post of yours, but you need to reduce your love to be admired, it is killing you, I know it is related to dictators and are affiliated, becoming a dictator is one of my top priority lists too, I thought I was alone on this, I just like the idea that everrything belongs to the state, it is a simple system, land, you want land, have it, but know that it belongs to the state and it can take away from you if you neglect it, yes, neglect it.

I am not going to the route of Swaziland king where he marries new wife every single month choosing that new wife from a crowd of 20 qalanjooyin wada xiiran, I am not going to do that monthly ritual, I will make it every week.

nuune;916970 wrote:
I approve this post of yours, but you need to reduce your love to be admired, it is killing you, I know it is related to dictators and are affiliated, becoming a dictator is one of my top priority lists too, I thought I was alone on this, I just like the idea that everrything belongs to the state, it is a simple system, land, you want land, have it, but know that it belongs to the state and it can take away from you if you neglect it, yes, neglect it.

I am not going to the route of Swaziland king where he marries new wife every single month choosing that new wife from a crowd of 20 qalanjooyin wada xiiran, I am not going to do that monthly ritual, I will make it every week.

Nuune,

money and women are the corrupters of men. these distractions are not worthy of mention and they are for weak men. i will marry ONLY one egotistical and equally as dictatorial woman. i will place a small powerful chip next to her heart with the view of killing her, if ever she's disloyal. she'll be my closest confidante. she'll raise excellent children. i will NEVER have an affair because that represents moral weakness of the worst kind. my real interest lies in Power and exercising this Power absolutely and without limitations. Power finds those it seeks and that's NOT everyone. it should NEVER be used for the purposes of appearing powerful and vain-glorious but for the betterment of people. i will use this power, this heavy burden by producing tangible results. those who stand in the way of my objectives will be exiled, tortured (personally supervised) and denied a place in the annals of history. i will keep an inner circle of enforcers, composed of ex-orphans, who have pledged absolute loyalty to me and who owe me their lives.

you don't have a plan.

nuune   

Few things about you:

- You seek fame in the worst places

- You seek power but hate money and women, how on earth will you become a dictator then, forget it, you won't be, NEVER

You killed our discussion, and here I was going to give you a detailed plan about our future partnership on mobilizing coup d'état, you failed me miserably.

Coofle, loolz, waxaas waa dhibka heesta Alpha, you see, he has being in the country for 3 years, and he wasted good 3 years seeking fame, too bad, only person who knows him and his skills is the maid

Apophis;916971 wrote:
Snake? Tentacles? Semi-Kenyan?? WTF is this bacaac??

Apophis;916881 wrote:
Been badna. Isli isn't quite because the generous and life sustaining unuka decided to move to Xamar but rather most Somalis are avoiding the area because of the upcoming elections and all the shenanigans that brings.
Kenya haterz don't celebrate just yet

You are quite persistant in defending Kenya. I see you, subtly propagating your pro-Kenyan spin. ;)

OdaySomali;916959 wrote:
ASC,

Oba is currently providing the best picture thread and the most entertainment value through his posts, keep it up the good work lad :cool:

:) doing my best bro!

Alpha Blondy;916968 wrote:
Nuune,

Chinua Achebe - that brilliant man of letters -once wrote a brilliant book by the title "A Man of the People". You might want to read that first AB...