Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

Netherlands ban Khat from Kenya

Aaliyyah   

LOL..what are the dank herbs? I was hoping the khat eaters can finally recover from the khat addiction and lead a healthier life.

Aaliyyah   

hopefully, the older somali men who are addicted to khat won't be looking for those alternatives.

I guess the ideal solution would be banning everything.

Aaliyyah   

Like I said it is ideal - key word being ideal. I guess it won't be banned in this life time. So you have nothing to worry about, continue with your self destructive habit :D

Aaliyyah   

One shouldn't have a free will to destroy their health. You are lucky I am not the one making laws. So again anyone who wants to kill themselves slowly but surely can go for it. I don't think anyone is stopping them with the ways things are currently...

underdog   

Aaliyyah;916894 wrote:
One shouldn't have a free will to destroy their health.

Free will is there or its not...regardless of what anyone chose to exercise on.

Aaliyyah;916894 wrote:
So again anyone who wants to kill themselves slowly but surely can go for it. I don't think anyone is stopping them with the ways things are currently...

But they ARE stopping them, buy BANNING stuff.

It all sounds very communist to me. maybe we should all have lil red books and quote chairman Mao.

Aaliyyah   

They only banned Khat. As apophis pointed out if it is not khat it is another thing. It seems nowadays if someone wants to destroy their health there are variety of ways to do so. Sad but true...

p.s no one has the right to destroy their health (your health is a blessing from Allah swt not for you to do as you please)..so free will is not applicable.

Apophis;916868 wrote:
Happened a month + ago. It's no big deal though. Faraxs will now just walk to their nearest "coffee" shop and get some dank herbs.

mmmmmmmm munchieeeees