Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Knock Knock .... Who is this ?? .... I am the President of Somalia, please open the door

metta   

What a pathetic attempt at trying to shame the President. The red carpet is clearly out for him. The buzzer was rang, the doorman answered and Cameron came out. It's protocol. The video is on the records, you cant fool anyone.

biden-10-downing-street.jpg

Biden yesterday outside 10 Downing Street.

hassan_cam1.jpg

UK_SOM11.jpg

Hassan_David1.jpg

Hasan_David.jpg

God Bless you President Hassan Sheikh Mohamuud. You serve our nation proud.

How about Siilanyo, I heard he is in London today. Will he be meeting Welsh backbench MP's of the smaller parties like Sland officials always do? Keep hating. I recall last year when he was unable to even get inside the LONDON CONFERENCE ON SOMALIA. They had to verify who he was while the assistants of the most meaningless Somalia politicians were getting VIP treatment. Siilanyo was outside in the rain saying "I am cold. Let me in". And there is no point in lying about it because its all on tape.

STOIC   

^ I think JB is just joking here, but if he is taking shot at the Somali president then his is just insignificant Somali blather and badly timed.While Silanyo maybe slouching in some obscure house in London, President Hassan is enjoying himself at the Downing Street...

A_Khadar   

Oodweyne;916260 wrote:
JB

Although I take the jokey tones of your thread, saaxiib, but, still I must say, that there are times when silence is a better part in one's conduct.

:rolleyes: